Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Maybe a small breakthrough ** UPDATE **

Hey,

Well last night we had a chat and I explained again that it was unacceptable behaviour he seemed quite shocked that I was talking to him in this way as I hadn't had the guts before. There was an ellement of grovelling coming from him but I told him I didn't want that and that I just wanted love and support from my husband and that is all I have ever asked. He told me he loved me a lot and also that he had bought me a new car today (which doesn't solve anything but was a sweet gesture as he new I needed a bigger onw for the baby). He was up early this morning playing with the car seat we bought and I asked him what he was doing and he said "I need to work out how this fits now as I want to make sure our baby is safe" this seems to me to be a small breakthrough as he has never said anything like that before, he then sat down with me before he went to work and talked to my belly for about 10 mins. I really hope that this is it for us I will keep standing up for myself and then hopefully he will continue to realise I can't be walked over.

I can't thank you ladies enough for your help yesterday without you I would have been the crying begging heap I normally would be, but I much prefer this me image

ALso sorry I didn't write back yesterday afternoon I had an emergency dental appointment.

C
xxx

Replies

• hiya caz, im glad you have solved your problems now hun tc x
  • Really pleased its going well for you mate,
    Take care,
    Love Lee xxxxx
  • Thanks girls image

I do feel a lot more positive today, plus baby has really started kicking the crap out of my belly now which has had me smiling all morning.

How are you all today image

Caz
  • hiya,
    im abit ill today as have tonsilitus and cold, but other than that im fine, its funny u say about baby kicking the hell out of your belly as mine has been doing it all morning lol.

kayleigh and bump xx
  • hiya,
    im abit ill today as have tonsilitus and cold, but other than that im fine, its funny u say about baby kicking the hell out of your belly as mine has been doing it all morning lol.

kayleigh and bump xx
  • hi hun
    so pleased it all working out for you keep strong hun and good luck

xxx
  • hi caz, really glad things seem to better for you, lets just hope we all have a good day. me , you and dottie_pottie!

sarah 16weeks today!!!
  • Surely things must be on the up S-J image

Have you got a bump yet? I was still a no belly at 16 weeks but I am 18 weeks today and I've become a fatty in 2 weeks lol.

Whereabouts is dottie today? I hope she is ok.

C
    xx
  • Hi,
    I told you it would work it's self out, your husband is nothing like my ex thankfully. No woman should have to go through that!
    Keep strong and I am glad little one is kicking well.
    xxxxxx
  • Hi Caz,
    Just wanted to say well done and keep it up!! Hope all works out well for you xx
  • Thank you imageimage

cxxx