Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

I HAVE LOST MY BABY

MY BABY HAS NO HEART BEAT AND STOPPED GROWING AT 6 WEEKS.

Replies

• Thinkng of you and sending lots of love and hugs xx
  • so sorry to hear that hun. Take care.
    Filo x
  • I'm so sorry. Thinkin of u, take care. x x
  • Am sooo sorry to hear your news. Thoughts are with you and am sending you love and hugs.
    Love Lee xxxxx
  • Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I don't know what else to say, but we're all here if you need to chat. Thinking of you. Big hugs xxxx
  • So sorry to hear your news! love Tammi
  • Oh I'm so sorry to hear that. Did you find out at your 12 week scan?
    I'm thinking of you
    xxxx
    xxx
  • so sorry to hear your news. big hugs becs xx
  • oh babe im so sorry to hear that. i hope you take this the right way when i say that maybe the time just wasnt right or god choose that it wasnt meant to be right now for what ever reason. if you ever want to talk to us please dont disappear. your one of us and allways will be.

wishing you all the best babe, i really hope things work out for you.

sarah xxxxx
  • Sending you lots of hugs and strength to overcome this. Always in our thoughts!!!!

Tash
  • Hi,
    I am sending you big hugs. I know you are probably feeling completely destroyed at the moment. I went through the same thing in June last year. I had a mmc at 8 1/2 weeks. They told me the baby had stopped growing around 6 weeks. I had a d&c after and to my amazement i never had another period and fell pregnant straight away again. I am now 32+ 3 days. Please do not give up hope and your pain will ease in time.
    Mary xxx
  • im so sorry to hear that this has happened to you as the exact same thing happened in my first pregnancy. i can tell your very brave cus posted your awful news. please just do whatever you need to do to get strong and remember we are all here for you x
  • *hugs* so sorry to hear this image
  • Hey hun
    Am so sorry to hear this sad news, no words will make it better for u, time does heal but only when ur ready to

Lots of love sending to u and hugs to u and ur family
    Cheriste xxxxxxxx
  • sooo sorry for your new thoughts r with you x
  • so sorry to hear of ur loss.
    Thoughts r with u and oh,
    love Adele xxxx
  • my thoughts are with you. so sorry to hear your awful news.
    love katie. X
  • THANK YOU EVERYONE. AND THANK YOU MARY FOR GIVING ME THAT HOPE. I HAVE TO GO FOR ANOTHER SCAN NEXT WEEK TO CHECK IT HAS GROWN. I'M HOPING IT HAS SECERTLY. YEA I DIDN'T FIND OUT TILL 12 WEEK SCAN. FEELING VERY ANGRY AND UPSET. X MY SISTER MINI MUM MARIA HAD LITTLE GIRL AT 12 EARLY AND SHE DOING WELL. I WILL TRY AGAIN.
  • I am really sorry to hear your news
    Thinking of you
    Lottie xxxx
  • I'm very sorry to hear your sad news & my thoughts are with you at the moment.

I too had a missed miscarriage nearly 3 years ago, I started bleeding at 10 weeks & the hospital told me the baby had died at 6 weeks it was awful. I really hope you have people supporting you at the moment but you do always have everyone here too.
    Take care *hugs* xx