Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

Ended up having an eptopic pregnancy. Am heartbroken

Hello everyone. 
Just here for some support from one to another.
Ended up having mild pains on my left side friday at work, ended up bleeding. Pain went by the time i had finished work and hadn’t had any during the weekend.
Had an early scan booked tuesday- went and got told i was having an eptopic pregnancy. My world crushed and i just felt empty, so many emotions going through my head. Why me? Why again? ( I had a mC in march as well) To be told, it’s unfortunately one of those things.
Anyway, i had surgery and am thankfully OK. Just in pain and back at home now. 
i had to have my left tube removed but got told me ovaries and m right tube is perfectly fine!
Just wanted some advice or anyone else that’s been through this with falling pregnant again? 
Obv i want to heal mentally and physically first.
Thank you x 

Replies

• Haven't been through this,  but just wanted to say I'm very sorry for your loss x
  • Forstly, I'm so sorry for your loss and the pain and suffering you are going through. i had a ruptured ectopic pregnancy last year and I nearly died. It was the most traumatic and painful experience ever. 

I'm back on ttc journey now by accident. 13 months later. I think I might be pregnant without trying 😄

Hubby had nowhere to pull out to. 6dpo. So too early to tell. 

Ill keep you updated. 
  • @Lily211 Im so sorry for your loss. Its not easy to keep picking yourself up after such heartache but you will get there with a little help. 

I went to hospital last Tuesday I was bleeding when I got up so went in. I was 7 weeks pregnant. It was a Pregnancy of unknown location is what they told me. So either ectopic or ongoing micarriage (Maybe delayed chemical) My hcg was dropping last week when I had bloods done. Back in on Thurs for scan again to make sure it wasnt ectopic and that it was complete miscarriage. 
    This is my 3rd loss in a year, Miscarried in Dec at 8 weeks , In May at 16 weeks (I had to deliver him and was so traumatic) and now in October at 7 weeks. 
    We are trying for our much wanted first baby. And seems so unfair at times as to why people have it so easy when some have it so full of heartache. Keep positive and we will get our little miracle soon🤞🤞
  • @TTCat33for1stbaby what an awful experience you had. Im so sorry. 
    Your in the dreaded 2 week wait. Hope it goes in quick for you. 
  • Hi, I’m so sorry to hear what you’ve all been through and going through. 
    I had an ectopic pregnancy in 2010, no symptoms until I couldn’t walk and then scan showed blood in my womb. My Fallopian tube had ruptured. Two years later I had my daughter with just one tube. Had a miscarriage in September last year and heartbreaking.. I had a HSG test to see if my tube had any blockages etc and all fine... I’ve gone and caught , they say this procedure can help be more fertile plus my partner has low sperm motility but I’ve had him to take fertility smart vitamins. Again though I thought my period was coming with the menstrual pains but no period so test showed positive on weekend. I’ve had what feel like menstrual cramps since last week and feeling sick and needing toilet. I feel I’m going through it again... 
    I wish everyone hope that like me after an ectopic that you can conceive. Just make sure if you test positive you request an early scan.