Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2021

Due in June 2021

Replies

• Oh @danielle250701 we hope everything is ok. Please do let us know how you get on. 
  • @MumToBeMaz congratulations and welcome to the club 😁😁
    Im 7 weeks tomorrow. 
    My main symptoms at the minute is sore boobs (getting worse by the day) and fatigue. 
    Nausea coming and going at times. 
    I have an early scan next week at 8 weeks due to my past losses. Im so anxious to get that to see how my pregnancy is going. 

@danielle250701 Im so sorry to hear your having trouble. I hope your appointment goes well for you and can put your mind at rest. Such an anxious time these early days. 
    Im been feeling anxious the last few days,I just cant seem to shift it at the moment. 
    Take care of youself xx

• @danielle250701 feel free to message me (im in May group but dates have been pushed back to June) but i have been having pain and bleeding, had 2 scans today and i finally saw a heartbeat. They still dont know what way it will go, but i feel so relieved. Please let me know how you get on as i can really really relate to you and i dont want you to feel alone xx
  • @Bethanyjean oh wow, that is such a lovely comment! Thank you so much! How are you feeling? I’m glad you saw bubs heartbeat! So I’ve got another scan in two weeks, everything is looking okay as of now but they can only see gestational sac and yolk sac but she said that’s really common for the stage of pregnancy I’m at as I’m 5+4. I’ve sort of been there done it with all these early scans, so it just feels normal to me, this is my 4th pregnancy and hopefully second baby! So I’m hopeful things will go well! But who knows! 
  • @danielle250701 i feel so relieved, so worried still with me only being 6 weeks but it was nice to see babys heart flickering away on the screen. I had my first scan on thursday to rule out an ectopic and they could only see a yolk sac for me too so they booked me in fot a sacn on 21st but brought it forward because of the bleeding. I really hope your next scan comes around quick and brings you good news🤞 and also that the bleeding will stop! This is my first ever pregnancy and it is soo wanted so i freaked out with the bleeding xx
  • Hey lovely ladies! Just found out we're having a baby due about 20th June. Still a bit freeked out! Hope everyone else is doing ok xx
  • @Bethanyjean oh bless you! I’m not surprised! It’s such an amazing feeling seeing your little bean flicker!🥰 and @ERM congratulations! 
  • Welcome @ERM and @Bethanyjean, congratulations to you both - it's wonderful to have you here. 
  • MumToBeMazMumToBeMaz Regular
    edited Oct 14, 2020 9:34AM
    Morning everyone. How are you all today? 

I had a my call with my midwife on Monday and that's me all on the system now which makes it feel all official.  :)

Got a face to face appointment with her on the 5th Nov and we booked an early scan for peace of mind for the 31st Oct. 

Started having migraines which isn't fun, but weirdly gives me some sort of excitement because it means that something is definitely going on in there! Hahaha. 

Also, have you guys had a flu jag?
  • ERMERM Regular
    edited Oct 14, 2020 10:33AM
    Ooo, well done @MumToBeMaz, that scan isn't far away, how exciting! 😆Hope the migraines calm down for you soon. 🤞
    I need to look into contacting the midwifes , maybe that will make it seem more real because it really doesn't at the moment! 🙈
    I haven't had a flue jab yet, but will look at getting one now
  • Hi ladies! I was hesitant on joining the group. I found out a week ago that I was pregnant again. I had a mc last month on the 8th at 4w3d. I went to the dr yesterday to confirm and the pee test was faint so they did a blood test as well and I will get that back today or tomorrow. My tests at home are getting darker everyday. Today was the last test though. I’m am determined not to buy anymore. Lol. Anyway I am 4w5d today and I am due June 16th. 
  • Hi @Mom2alexis we've spotted you on the forum, so we are thrilled to welcome you here! Huge congratulations, we are so happy for you! 

• Hi Ladies! I just came across this forum today. I’m 6w5d today and due on June 4, 2021 (the day before my birthday🥰). My first OB appointment was on 10/1 and they confirmed the pregnancy with a urine test, trans vaginal US, and a 48 hr beta-hcg test. Since I was so early on, the US only showed the gestational sac (no yolk sac) so I’ve been anxiously waiting for the last 2 weeks to see if the pregnancy is viable. The hcg test was high (over 10,000) and increased by 60% in 48 hours, so that’s a positive. This is my first pregnancy so it’s all new and foreign to me. I’ve had cramping and light spotting for the last week, so I’m particularly eager for my appointment tomorrow. Hopefully we’ll see a heart beat❤️
  • Hi @Arianna 👋 what a lovely birthday present! 🎁 Hope it goes well tomorrow xx
  • Thanks!❤️ @ERM
  • Hi everyone, how are you all getting on so far? You feeling ok? 
  • Hi everyone, just checking in because I’m very excited after seeing a few days of faint lines following my day 5 FET. Technically, my due date is July 1st - but I only know that because IVF is so precise in terms of timing. Close enough, though, right? 

I’m a bit late to the party as I’m 37 and this is my first pregnancy, so I’m looking forward to learning A LOT over the next few months! 

Marianne

• Oh welcome @Rawraw6217 and massive congratulations! You must be over the moon!  
  • Welcome to due in June 2021 and huge congratulations on your pregnancy! 

I'm @DanielleMFM and it's great to see you here. If you'd like to join this thread and meet others due this month too, please introduce yourself.

Start as many threads here in Due in June 2021 category, from due dates to baby names, whatever you want to chat about! 

If you're due in a different month, check out our other birth clubs here.

Bookmark this thread by pressing the little green star next to the thread title, or the little tick box just down there. 

And finally, be sure to check out the latest posts on the forum here

Thankyou very excited now but I’m due July x