Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2021

Due in March 2021

Replies

• @Fireybabey that sounds like a horrible time! Are you okay now? The anxiousness of it all isn’t fun at all is it! 

@Jtk96 knowing what you’re having must be easier buying clothes. 
  • Hope everyone is ok :) my 20 weeks scan is on Wednesday 14th and I can’t wait it has been brought forward due to my holiday being taken of the quarantine list! Feeling him kick so much now it’s the best feeling x
  • Hey! Haven't written in ages! How exciting @Bethany12! When did you feel your first movements? Anyone got an anterior placenta? I'm 16+2 and I swear I have felt one or two kicks the past 2 evenings whilst laying in bed. It's in my pelvic region! X
  • @Char09 I keep feeling a little feeling but its lower down in my pelvis and everything said I should be feeling it near my belly button so I convinced myself it wasn't the baby! Maybe it is :) 

Sunday chores day for me, went for a lovely long walk yesterday as I thought it might help stretch out all the pains I get in my hips overnight.

1 week tomorrow for my scan! Hope everyone is doing ok! 
  • @CurrentCatMum yes mine is all in my pelvic region! How exciting your scan is so soon! 
    I've had a morning of vomiting! Thought it was a thing of the past but apparently not x
  • @Char09 oh no! Hope you start to feel better! Mine has all gone although I was v lucky that even though I had constant nausea, I only did a couple of actual voms.. but all the nausea has gone now :) 
  • @Char09 I keep feeling a little feeling but its lower down in my pelvis and everything said I should be feeling it near my belly button so I convinced myself it wasn't the baby! Maybe it is :) 

Sunday chores day for me, went for a lovely long walk yesterday as I thought it might help stretch out all the pains I get in my hips overnight.

1 week tomorrow for my scan! Hope everyone is doing ok! 

I haven’t commented in a while! Whew..all is well, I’ll be having my 20 weeks scan next week. So excited about that. Almost at the halfway point. 

Sorry to hear about your hip pain, I use to get them a lot too, I did some research and purchase a pregnancy pillow and it worked. I’ve not had pain in my hips since then. 
  • Hello everyone! It’s so good r hear about everyone’s updates - I keep forgetting! Baby brain has well and truly kicked in. @Bethany12 good luck on your scan today and keep us posted xx
  • Has anyone else been suffering with bad coccyx pain? I'm really struggling! Also has anyone got recommendations on travel systems? X
  • Hello guys my scan went very well today his perfect and growing as he should be for his stage! Heres a picture of him just look at that nose 😍 so in love with him 
  • @Bethany12 omg look at that button nose! Super cuteeeeeee!! 
  • Gorgeous boy @Bethany12 💙
  • @Bethany12 awww! so cute :) glad it all went well!
  • Thank you everyone! Who’s 20 weeks scan is next? Xx
  • Mine is on Friday in the afternoon and I just can’t wait! I can’t seem to decide if I want to find out gender or not .. in the UK, can they write the gender on a piece of paper and hand it to you? I’m going by myself and wanted to do a mini gender received with my partner just in case we change our minds and want to know? 
  • Mine is Monday and I can't wait! We've been up and down on finding out (husband had a change of mind after I'd got used to the idea of not finding out!!) but we've decided not to :)

@Siiia I don't know, I feel like I read somewhere that they won't write it down in case it is wrong! but I don't think that was an official policy. I did read that not all NHS trusts will even tell you, so it probably really depends on who does your scan and what mood they are in that day!

In other news I've bought my pram/pushchair! I was going to hold off until after the scan but the one I have been lusting over was on ebay and it was a bargain so I couldn't wait :lol: it's coming on saturday! My friend is selling me a car seat and base so that's saved us quite a bit!
  • Mines tomorrow 😂
  • Good luck @AyeeshaB for tomorrow!! I had a private scan and asked them to confirm it was a boy even though she said we are never 100% his defo looking like a boy🙈 
  • Glad your scan went well @Bethany12
    Lots of scans coming up, good luck ladies! 
    Mine is next Friday, I can’t wait! 
    I’m feeling more movements now, but not felt much today which makes me worry but think it’s just where been so focused on parents evening. Am still having days of being sick, today being one of them which is horrible! 
    My pain is more round my groin as supposed to my coccyx @Char09

Hope everyone is doing well in general. 
  • Hope your scan went well @AyeeshaB

@Dizzyd I think its just more likely you didn't notice if you've been busy or moving around more than usual, they'll still be kicking away :) sorry to hear you're still getting sickness! 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions