Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone see a line

Not sure if it’s too faint could be 12-13dpo

Replies

• I can see a very faint line, but I would try with a pink dye test as I used these test last month and got positive results but I wasn't pregnant, apparently there really bad for this (tesco tests) but fingers. Crossed it is a bfp xx
  • Today’s test. Asda test looked negative at dinner time so thinking this is false. The line was very blue as well :-(
  • Maybe try again in a few days? It kinda looks like there’s a little faint line on that one. Good luck! X
  • I think I’d be due af in a couple of days. Asda tests were good with my other kids but today definitely looked negative 
  • Hopefully she stays away and it’s just a late positive. Keeping everything crossed for you x
  • This happened to me we just ended up re-testing a few days later and got a positive test 
  • Mum777 said:
    This happened to me we just ended up re-testing a few days later and got a positive test 
    What dpo were you? I haven’t a clue mine, took sainsbury test wed night and Thursday morn they were the faint blue line, the Asda test Thursday night was negative 
  • Anyone used pound shop tests. I could be 13dpo really not to sure but I got a faint line just now. Did look a bit pinky but very faint. 
  • I can see a faint line in that first photo. Maybe invest in a branded test and try again in a few days? X