Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

3/4 DPO any tww buddies?

Hi all, anyone want to ride the tww out together.. feel free to join. 😬 when is everyone planning on testing? Any symptoms? Good luck everyone!! 🥰 xx 

Replies

• I’m going to nervously loiter here with you. First cycle off the pill, no idea if I’ve ovulated yet or how long my cycles are going to be but I had what could’ve been ov pains yesterday and we’ve been um.......active lol. So I’m just gona chill for the next few weeks and test first week in November if the witch doesn’t get me by then! Good luck! X
  • Hiii! So exciting! Where your cycles pretty regular before the pill? Do you have any children? My period is due 26th/28th not sure as I ovulated late! 🙈🙈 good luck to you too xxx 
  • Last time I came off the pill they regulated to about a month long straight away but that was 7 years ago. I’ve got 2 girls 11 and almost 7, fiancée has 2 boys 12 and 10. This will be our first and only baby of our own as we have a wedding booked for 2 years time and after that want to focus on buying our own home. How about you? X
  • Hopefully you’ll regulate straight away 🤞🏼 I have 2 girls an 11 year old and a 16 month old this will be our 3rd and last. Hoping it doesn’t take too long I’d like a smallish gap rather than the huge one I left between my first and second lol! xx 
  • Fingers crossed for both of us!! It’s so nice to have ladies like yourself to come on here and chat to. Have you been ttc for long? X
  • Same to you 💕 it’s so nice to come on and chat with others ttc. This is our first month trying for number 3. I hope we catch quick 😬 my husband would love to have a boy this time, obviously we just want a healthy baby. A boy would be lovely for the girls to have a brother.. what about you and your partner or are you not fussed? xx 
  • I would love a boy! My partner had a daughter she would be 15 now but sadly she died from a brain tumour at the age of 8 so he’d really like another girl. Either way we’ll be happy, we just about have enough room in the house for another baby no matter what we have. But definitely just a healthy happy baby would be a blessing. 
    I have a feeling it may take a while this time. I copped out straight away with my first at 22. 2nd cycle with my 2nd at 27. But I had a horrendous c-section with her and was poorly for months and months after so I have no idea if that will affect things. Plus I’m 34 now so nearing the wrong side of 30 fertility wise! X
  • Oh that’s really sad! You might be lucky and catch quick. Hopefully you don’t have a hard time with labour that sounds awful after your section! With Grace my first I was actually on microgynan pill and got pregnant. Then we didn’t try but didn’t prevent for 8 years or so.. we got pregnant and miscarried very early on so we decided then we decided to TRY it took about 6 months and in May 2018 I got pregnant with twins which I miscarried at 7 weeks. We then tried for 3 months and got pregnant with our rainbow Olivia who’s 16m and an absolute whirlwind lol.
    I said I wouldn’t get obsessed, but here I am 😂😂 I’m 31 next month xx
  • I’m so sorry for your losses. I can’t wait till the end of the month to see if we get our bfps! I’m having cramps so im not hopeful but who knows? I’d really like to try for a vbac this time. I had to have csec as she was footling breech. I lost a litre of blood, seriously high heart rate and bled for 5 months after n had to have 9 lots of antibiotics 😖 I really don’t want to go through that again x
  • I didn’t manage catch my peak on my opks so going to nervously assume I’m 1dpo either today or tomorrow. So nervously loitering around too ☺️ No other symptoms of ovulation though so very hopeful I just didn’t have enough time to catch the peak and I did peak 🤞 

Good luck xx
  • This tww is going to be a killer!! X
  • Two weeks never felt so long! 
  • Lh8609 said:
    I’m so sorry for your losses. I can’t wait till the end of the month to see if we get our bfps! I’m having cramps so im not hopeful but who knows? I’d really like to try for a vbac this time. I had to have csec as she was footling breech. I lost a litre of blood, seriously high heart rate and bled for 5 months after n had to have 9 lots of antibiotics 😖 I really don’t want to go through that again x
    So sorry, that sounds awful! Positive vibes for a VBAC 🥰 I cannot wait to see if we get bfps either!! I’ve had some bizarre symptoms but I think on the tww when you know you’re trying your very aware of your body so everything sticks out haha! I swear I’ve felt nauseous it’s defo in my head!!! Haha I think I might test on Friday 😱😱 xxx
  • Hi @SP28, we can all loiter! How long have you been ttc? wishing you luck and baby dust xx
  • @Gracesmum89 thank you! I came off the pill the end of June so since then. It’ll be my first :) how about you?
  • @Gracesmum89 oh man I’ll be sat here Friday waiting for you to post!! X
  • @SP28 exciting! This is first month ttc number 3! 😬 

@Lh8609 haha!!! Ive only got internet cheap tests. I might nip to asda on my lunch tomorrow and get some decent tests. I end up addicted to poas 😂😂

• I work at Tesco so me and fella get 10% discount and 15% for the week after payday, so we went n brought a load of baby stuff last week with my discount......and a stack of clear blues 🤣 I’m already obsessed n we only decided to start trying a few weeks ago lol x
  • @Lh8609 that’s brilliant!! I was seriously having words with myself last week so I don’t become consumed in ttc, I literally cannot help myself haha! We’ve booked to go on holiday in April so I’m hoping if we get caught next few months then I won’t be too early going on holiday.. I had bad sickness with my youngest so I’m hoping next time I’ll be ok 🙈 xx 
  • @Gracesmum89 This is the issue I’m having, we’ve got a week in Yarmouth booked for me and the fella, all 4 kids and my mum. But it’s for the first week of the summer holidays which here in Leicester is mon 12th July. If I fall pg this month I’d be due that week so the holiday would have to go, and we already had to cancel this years due to Covid 🤦🏽‍♀️ But my heart ruled my head on this one! X