Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Very Faint Positive Pregnancy Test

Replies

• Hi!
    Yesterday I tested and had a VERY VERY faint line. I tried again today cause I was shocked, and it didnt appear. This would be my 3rd, I am 30 years old. Am I pregnant?! I am 5 days before expected period.
  • Hi all. Need your help.
    I took an early detection test and nothing was happening so I gave it a little shake and it sprang in to life to reveal two lines meaning I was pregnant.
    This morning (a day later) I took a weeks indicator test and it came back as not pregnant.
    Do you think the shake I gave the early one made it work wrong? Or could it be that I’m using the weeks indicator too early.
    I am all over the shop, thinking about this so any help would be so appreciated.
    Thanks x
  • Hi!
    Yesterday I tested and had a VERY VERY faint line. I tried again today cause I was shocked, and it didnt appear. This would be my 3rd, I am 30 years old. Am I pregnant?! I am 5 days before expected period.
    It could be too early for your HCG levels to be picked up. Try again in a day or two and hopefully they'll have risen a little more! Good luck!
  • Hi all. Need your help.
    I took an early detection test and nothing was happening so I gave it a little shake and it sprang in to life to reveal two lines meaning I was pregnant.
    This morning (a day later) I took a weeks indicator test and it came back as not pregnant.
    Do you think the shake I gave the early one made it work wrong? Or could it be that I’m using the weeks indicator too early.
    I am all over the shop, thinking about this so any help would be so appreciated.
    Thanks x
    When was/is your period due? It is possible that you HCG levels aren't high enough to be picked up by the weeks indicator as they have such a low sensitivity, and they usually date 1-2 weeks at 3-4 weeks pregnant so it could be too early either.
  • I took a text like 1 hour ago and it has a faint line.. Almost a complete plus sign. Does that mean I'm prego??
  • Lukermom said:
    I took a text like 1 hour ago and it has a faint line.. Almost a complete plus sign. Does that mean I'm prego??
    Did the faint line come up within the time frame? Was it a blue dye test?
  • I took a pregnancy test on the 20th and it was negative. I took one again yesterday and it has a very very light lime but not pink. But I havent had a period since January Im on birthcontrol the mirena I think its called and I would spot nearly nothing. Am I pregnant. I dnt know what to do.
  • Was the line a grey colour?
  • @Nessa5184 With Mirena it is possible, but very very rare. The best thing you can do would be to take another test or speak to your doctor. As for being late or not having a menstrual it is very common with iud’s, especially the mirena as it tends to make them irregular and in very often non existent due to hormones. I had one after I had my son and bled for 1 year straight and then non existent for a few years.
  • I keep getting a faint line when I take any pregnancy test. The line is faint but NOT colorless. I wish I could add pictures. I am 12 dpo. I need advice please.
  • Hi My period is due tomorrow I have faint line on my pregnancy kit tested 4 times result is same faint line, what should I expect?
  • Hi. I took my PT Nov 18 (afternoon), I had faint positive line. I tried again Nov 18 night (negative) Nov 19 morning (negative) Nov 20 morning (negative). Should you advise I try again? After how many days/weeks should I try it? I am experiencing preggo symptoms I had on my first child that's why I took a PT. Thank you very much.
  • EvikEvik New
    edited Nov 22, 2020 8:26PM
    Hi I got a very faint positive on November 19, then friday (20th nov) I took one and had very shadow like Line, (Saturday 21st nov) same, (Sunday22) negative test, and this morning a shadow like line again.I’m confused at this stage. Has it happens to anyone before? Am I pregnant or just imagining it 😞
  • Hi I got a very faint positive on November 19, then 5 test later they showed negative and 2 of them showed a shadow like positive. I’m confused at this stage. Has it happens to anyone before? Am I pregnant or just imagining it 😞
  • I have been getting really faint lines for 5 days now. Is this normal?? I’m supposed to have my period in 4 days but my line is just faint and I don’t know what to expect
  • I have been getting really faint lines for 5 days now. Is this normal?? I’m supposed to have my period in 4 days but my line is just faint and I don’t know what to expect
    Some women don't get a strong bfp until after their period is due. You're still a bit out so I'd wait until the day AF is due and if it doesn't show I'd test then. 🤞🏻 For your bfp xx
  • Hi All I'm currently 7 days late and had 2 faint positives this morning but then a negative this afternoon, also the 2 positives from this morning have gotten fainter
    ... am i pregnant or not? Thanks

• Did this today are these positive  to melookslike the lines very very faint 
  • prxncessprxncess New
    edited Dec 31, 2020 3:22PM
    Hello, if anyone could help me it’d be greatly appreciated! i took a test about 6 days ago and it showed up with a verry faint second line. my period was not supposed to start until this Friday but i ended up starting a week early yet still feeling kinda different and my period wasn’t heavy and light red like usual so i’m thinking it could have possibly been implantation bleeding maybe ?? i’ve never been pregnant before so i don’t quite know what to look for but i can definitely say i feel different. i decided to take another test this morning and again the same thing a very faint line. i’ve done the test correctly and it wasn’t after the time window or anything. if any of you could give me some insight it’d be greatly appreciated ! tried to attach a picture of the test below but i’m not sure if it worked!
  • Hi prxncess

Any luck!? I’m having the same situation has you! A very faint line (think am driving myself nuts seeing things)

I’ve done a lot of reading. You can receive faint lines around the time the egg has fertilised basically we don’t have enough of the pregnant hormone to detect a deep colour
    In the test. Please message me back glad I saw your message!