Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

anxiety!

Hello everyone. So I found out I was pregnant 2 days ago. I’m 4 weeks tomorrow. Nausea has already started🤢 but my question is I’ve been having mild low abdominal cramping for the past 2 days and in my lower back, nothing painful but it’s a niggly pain. I think I’m just worrying myself as I’ve got anxiety. This is my 2nd pregnancy and my son is 3. I just feel so anxious and worried but I know the only way to have a early scan is to pay for one. I’m just looking for a bit of advice really. I’m sure I’m just being silly. Thanks in advance. 

Replies

• Hi big congrats to you! Cramping early on is normal so try not to worry. Good luck for a happy and healthy 9 months xxx
  • Lh8609 said:
    Hi big congrats to you! Cramping early on is normal so try not to worry. Good luck for a happy and healthy 9 months xxx
    Thankyou for replying! and Thankyou! I’m trying not to worry but my anxiety is just so sky high this pregnancy and I’m not sure why! I think I’m just worrying about every little twinge ect. Thankyou again xx 
  • It’s natural to worry hun, I’m sure it’ll all be fine x
  • Lh8609 said:
    It’s natural to worry hun, I’m sure it’ll all be fine x
    I’m sure it will. The cramps are not really painful just nigggly and there so that’s what’s making me think positive! Thankyou xx