Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2021

Due in June 2021

Replies

• 🚨 Calling Cat Parents! We're recruiting for a Gourmet Nature's Creations cat food product test 🚨
    If you'd like to signup to take part, please head to latest discussions where you can find the signup thread. There's a £300 Amazon voucher up for grabs too. 😻
  • Hello ladies! I am (very tentatively) going to join this thread if that is ok!

Little bit of a back story...been ttc for a little over a year and unfortunately had a couple of miscarriages over this time - the first in September last year and again (very early) in May this year. I joined the forum after my first miscarriage but have taken time away since March/ April time as I needed to get out of the ttc bubble and I was finding it a bit tough. 

Anyway....today, a week and two days late, I was brave enough to take a test - and to my surprise it was a strong bfp! I'm not feeling overly confident but I'm trying to be cautiously positive. 

Congratulations all you ladies here!! 😍😍😍 And hello again @FingersCrossedx, I think you're the only name I recognise at the moment! 

I think I'm 5w2d based on when I think I ovulated (I don't know for sure as I'd given up temping months ago), due date 26 June (again, I think!). 

I look forward to (hopefully) sharing this journey with you guys!
  • CONGRATULATIONS @ginajolly90!! That’s exactly what happened to me - had a break from tracking everything and it finally worked out! I honestly think relaxing that extra bit just helps doesn’t it. 

Sending lots of positivity your way lovely, relax and enjoy the excitement of it all x
  • Thank you @FingersCrossedx! You're right, definitely helped trying not to think about it. I also...stated acupuncture, was taking some extra supplements and very busy thinking about how stressful work was and how depressing the state of the world is at the moment! And at that time my body was like - "Gina, I think now is a good time" 😂😂 

Thank you so much :) I have booked a viability scan for two weeks tomorrow - taking every day as it comes but passing 7 weeks and getting to the scan is definitely the next goal. X

How is everybody else doing? :)
  • Hello, newbie to this thread here!  Congrats to everyone expecting June babies! I am at 8w3d now. Feeling extreme nausea, having bouts of cramping that comes and goes and just very tired all day...
    I feel having some support would help :) I am also relocating to Spain from the UK in a week’s time so definitely have a lot going on right now! Trying to get the stress level under control and taking each day at a time. 
    Hope you’re all having a relaxing Sunday! X
  • Hi girls. Hope you dont mind me joining! Hope everyone is feeling okay!

Has anyone else gone for an reassurance scan and was told you are way earlier than you thought? 

I went on Sunday when I was 9 weeks and she thought I was 6 weeks as that’s what I was measuring but it’s 9 weeks since my last period. 

I’m worried as I mc in July. She said the yolk sac is healthy but no heart beat yet as it’s early?

Has this happened to anyone else? Just think 3 weeks is a big gap xxx
  • Hi @Cataliya84 and Emma Charlotte (sorry I can't work out how to tag you!!). Congratulations on your pregnancies! 

@Cataliya84 I'm glad the pregnancy is going well so far, though goodness me, a relocation sounds stressful! The stress is so real, isn't it?!

Emma Charlotte - firstly, I am so sorry for your loss in July. It's great that you managed to conceive again so quickly, but the loss and grief of mc is truly awful. 

I totally understand where you are coming from r.e. the scan. What kind of cycles do you have? I don't think it is necessarily anything to worry about that you are 'six weeks' when you thought you were nine - as you could have just ovulated later than usual. 

I can directly compare the experience of seeing a yolk and sac but no heartbeat - as I had a scan on Sunday last week. Basically I had a very light (but bright red) bleed on Saturday and went to hospital. They did a scan and it showed what looked like two gestational sacs, one which looked healthy (but no fetal pole or heartbeat yet) and one where there was some blood inside. So looks like the bleed came from a lost twin. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is don't worry about no heart beat yet, 6 weeks is early. Do you have another scan booked in? I have a follow up on 8 November and I am absolutely petrified. Having miscarriages really takes away the excitement of early pregnancy doesn't it?! Sigh.

• @ginajolly90. Thanks so much for your response. 

Yes it really does take all the excitement away. I got at my 12 week scan and had no signs up until that day so I’m scared it’ll happen again! 

I’m so sorry for your twin loss, I’m a twin myself! Xxx

My peak day was 6th September and I know you ovulate 24-36 hours after ovulation. It can then take up to 12 days for implantation so it does kind of make sense but with my first born I went off the date of my last period and it was almost spot on. 

I’m not sure if it is anything to worry about. I am booked for a re scan this Friday so hopefully will show progress. Just wanted to see a heartbeat! These are private scans so I hope they are just as accurate xxx

Yes it really does take all the excitement away. I got at my 12 week scan and had no signs up until that day so I’m scared it’ll happen again! 

My peak day was 6th September and I know you ovulate 24-36 hours after ovulation. It can then take up to 12 days for implantation so it does kind of make sense but with my first born I went off the date of my last period and it was almost spot on. 

I’m not sure if it is anything to worry about. I am booked for a re scan this Friday so hopefully will show progress. Just wanted to see a heartbeat! These are private scans so I hope they are just as accurate xxx
    Replying to your message this way should work! I hope it helps get a notification anyway :)

Oh goodness me, that must have been so difficult to find out at the scan. I am so sorry, that is absolutely devastating. I was 'lucky' enough (I think in comparison!) to miscarry previously at 5 and 4.5 weeks, so the fertilised egg was essentially non-viable from the start. It is still horrid to go through but somehow I think probably easier to get my head around than a later loss.

Thank you. I suppose after everything that has happened previously and the Saturday bleed (honestly I can't believe it happened only a day after posting tentatively on this forum page!) I was just relieved to see one viable pregnancy. My dh was more upset by it than I was, bless him. In fact, I'm so worried about mc at the moment I am sometimes projecting on him and he called me out on this today - I think he is really worried and emotional about the whole thing and I really need to bear that in mind.

Ah ok so you should be able to be fairly certain then. Sounds like you know your cycle! I hope everything goes well for you on Friday, I have everything crossed for you! I am with you there - goodness me, if I see a heartbeat I will be so relieved! Maybe after the wait before the next scan they will be able to give a slightly more accurate date as well?

I know the private scans sometimes have a bit of a dodgy reputation but I'm sure the basics, such as dating, heartbeat etc they will know. Xx

P.S. Sorry for the essay - you will (hopefully, if all goes well!) get to know that I put lots of words on a page!

Replying to your message this way should work! I hope it helps get a notification anyway :)

Oh goodness me, that must have been so difficult to find out at the scan. I am so sorry, that is absolutely devastating. I was 'lucky' enough (I think in comparison!) to miscarry previously at 5 and 4.5 weeks, so the fertilised egg was essentially non-viable from the start. It is still horrid to go through but somehow I think probably easier to get my head around than a later loss.

Thank you. I suppose after everything that has happened previously and the Saturday bleed (honestly I can't believe it happened only a day after posting tentatively on this forum page!) I was just relieved to see one viable pregnancy. My dh was more upset by it than I was, bless him. In fact, I'm so worried about mc at the moment I am sometimes projecting on him and he called me out on this today - I think he is really worried and emotional about the whole thing and I really need to bear that in mind.

Ah ok so you should be able to be fairly certain then. Sounds like you know your cycle! I hope everything goes well for you on Friday, I have everything crossed for you! I am with you there - goodness me, if I see a heartbeat I will be so relieved! Maybe after the wait before the next scan they will be able to give a slightly more accurate date as well?

I know the private scans sometimes have a bit of a dodgy reputation but I'm sure the basics, such as dating, heartbeat etc they will know. Xx

P.S. Sorry for the essay - you will (hopefully, if all goes well!) get to know that I put lots of words on a page!
    Aww it is difficult for all involved. My DH doesn’t really talk to me about his feeling but when we found out I was earlier than I thought I literally took this as a bad sign of a progression and was in tears all day and he went and bought some fags and he doesn’t smoke only socially so this must be his way of dealing with it all (healthy I know) 

im just trying to hang onto the health yolk sac and that it’s a good sign, as should you! I’m hoping 5 days is long enough to show a heartbeat. I go away Monday so would like to put the worry aside. 

Yes 12 weeks was a shock for a mc, the whole process was traumatic as I had blood clots etc stuck so was in a lot of pain. I think I had a missed mc and had lost earlier on but didn’t know. 

8 November isn’t fair off so got everything crossed for you too xxx
  • @Emma Charlotte - I'm so excited I worked out how to tag you with the space! Embarrassing, I know :smiley:

Oh bless him. Men tend to deal with things very differently to us don't they?! I hope he doesn't need to do that again!

Yes, I like that positive thinking! I really need to try and be more positive. It is so easy to see the negative final outcome rather than the positive, even though the positive is far more likely (especially as we are now more than 6 weeks - well, I think I am 6 weeks tomorrow, but that is just a guess as I haven't tracked for months and months and months - I got fed up!). I really hope you get the positive news you need to be able to enjoy your holiday (?). Where are you off to?

Oh that sounds so traumatic. I hope that is something no one here ever has to go through again.

Thank you!! The positive energy is really appreciated! Xx
  • @ginajolly90 I feel like if I hadn’t lost before being told I’m earlier than expected probably wouldn’t have upset me or had me worried but I guess it all changes when you through a loss.

ive googled the percentage of multiple mc and it’s low but then again so is missed mc and I had one. But I guess the odds are in our favour! 

My friend is a midwife and was just like you haven’t been given bad news the only thing you found out is that you are earlier and have 3 extra weeks to be pregnant. So I’m clinging to that! 

We go to Lanzarote. We thought it would be cancelled and only found out a few days ago it’s going ahead so it’s all rush rush rush! Xxx
  • Hello Girls! welcome everyone and congrats! 

from my app i am 6 weeks 4 days but I don't know when i conceived or even if I'm that far on - i haven't been to the doctors yet and last month my AF was a week late, not sure if I have lost that month really early etc so I'm interested to find out!

also really scared as you cant even take your OHs with you for a scan around here its not fair, live with them but you cant take them for the scan - how strange.  

boobs are still very saw apart from last night they just stopped so out i came googling but they are killing again this today- nausea is coming in waves thick and fast throughout the day. almost vommed wiping my little ones bum the other day he didn't understand why i was retching lol oh the joys!

get niggles throughout the day and TMI but my pants seem drenched all the time! and my belly is huge on a night like bigger than when i was 20 weeks pregnant with my first - hoping its just bloat! 

keep thinking positive girls - i am the worst for not! and still cant believe it
  • Hey girls, unfortunately, my journey to becoming a mum has ended prematurely after a really tough week. I'm wishing you all the best of luck in your own journeys and i'll be thinking of you all. 
  • @Emma Charlotte, you're so right, it's easier to be positive if you've not had the trauma! But, also right - the odds are in our favour!! Positive thinking, positive thinking 🤞🤞 I really hope everything goes well on Friday and that will, I'm sure, allow you to enjoy your holiday. It will be amazing to go away and get some sunshine - the autumn blues are real!! 

@Ashwee2428 hi!! So exciting, I shouldn't be too far behind you (hopefully!!). When did you find out? Definitely worth speaking to the doctors and getting your referral to the midwife, time is ticking along 😍😍 The scan thing is a real shame, also the fact they can go to a private scan but not the NHS scans? Maybe the rooms are a lot bigger 🤔 I think it must be really difficult for our other halves, missing out on these moments.

It sounds like you have some serious signs of pregnancy already! That sounds good! Mine are very off and on, which obviously makes me freak the hell out 😂🙈 I tend to feel better during the day and then more nauseous in the evening and night-time...so when I wake up feeling great, no nausea etc I worry 🙈 No real sore boobs yet either 🤔 It's also the first time I've got this far in pregnancy so I don't know what to expect! Ahaha the moistness is real - makes me think my period has arrived! 
  • @MumToBeMaz - i am ever so sorry to hear this! take some time for yourself and love. your rainbow will come soon. xxxx

@ginajolly90 Hi Gina, i have a telephone appt tomorrow to confirm the pregnancy - not quite sure how that is going to work! obv with going into lock down no also im not sure how a scan will work as ill need scanning between now and the end of lock down! 

the moistness is just so weird, i keep thinking im bleeding or its wee its so strange! my boobs are massive and are so sore, and im nauseous early in the morning and at bedtime when i just want to sleep - also got really bad insomnia. my belly is so swollen and on a night looks like when i was 5 month pregnant with my first it is huge! still cant believe it and still so scared 7 weeks 2 days according to my app not sure how correct it is tho.

i still havent told a sole but the OH has told everyone!  

• @MumToBeMaz I'm so sorry lovely. I think most of us have been there and so can empathise with the trauma you are going through. I'm sure you will get your rainbow baby. We are always here for you if you need us Xx

@Emma Charlotte I hope everything went well on Friday? Do you still get to go on holiday today, with the new lockdown starting on Thursday (I can't remember if you are in England!)? I really hope everything is well and you get your break 🤞❤️

@Ashwee2428 a telephone appointment to confirm the pregnancy? How random! I'm hoping clinics will stay open this time around as I'm due to have my two week viability scan at the weekend 😬😬 It sounds like your body is adjusting quite nicely! Aaawww it sounds like your OH is so excited, that's so sweet. 😍😍

I've done a couple of reassurance tests since I last wrote on here and all good so far. I'm probably just shy of 7 weeks so feeling slightly more positive as the days pass. So anxious for the scan at the weekend though! I'll keep you updated, whether it is good or bad news.
  • @ginajolly90. There was no change on Friday only slight growth. I have a scan booked on 13th with the hospital so will know more then. 

We was fine to go, got to the airport and they said it was cancelled and we should have been notified xxx
  • @ginajolly90 i know he is so excited and im petrified lol, i havent had any scans or blood tests etc yet i was too scared to ring up haha and i keep peeing on sticks to make sure.

fingers crossed for your scan! 

@emmacharlotte as if they didnt let you know! 
  • Hi all. 

Congrats to everybody in the June club so far.. There's too many of you to keep up with individual convos! 

I found out I was pregnant on Saturday at 6 weeks. I only found out as I got a blaringly obvious Ovulation test on (what I thought was) CD9, which is way to early for me, this made me do a Pregnancy test and BFP! I also had a bleed, which I classed as my period which finished over a week ago... so it was a huge shock!

I'm finding it very odd, to be honest. Despite 2 strong lines and a Clearblue Digital 3+ weeks, I don't really believe it. I don't have masses of symptoms, now that I'm focusing on it maybe I am slightly tired and nauseous with a tiny bit of boob pain, but nothing major! 

Did anybody else find it really weird? I'm booked in with the midwife next Wednesday, so I'll be 7 + 3, but until then I feel in limbo. 

I don't know what I was expecting, to be honest, but it wasn't this!