Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2020

Due in July 2020 - Part 2

1575859606163»

Replies

• Hey how is everyone sorry I've been vacant been struggling with my anxiety and depression my HV said I need to get back on my groups and reach out so here I am it's been really hard and with the pending lockdown I feel like I'm going to go back into my hole 😭 Olivias doing well tho good nap bed time routine and all that 
  • @Chloe87 aww look at that cutie. I think we’ve all be a bit absent ... busy with babies. Sorry to hear you’ve been having a rough time glad to hear from you l. 
  • MrsP13 said:
    @Chloe87 aww look at that cutie. I think we’ve all be a bit absent ... busy with babies. Sorry to hear you’ve been having a rough time glad to hear from you l. 
    Super busy there isn't enough hours on the bloody day x 
  • Just wondering how everyone is getting on with their babies? Enlli is crawling and eating food like a champ :) changing everyday xx
  • Hi @Lou2401 that’s great that Enlli is crawling. It’s surprising how fast they do change. 
    Ella started commando crawling about a month ago and the. With in a week started crawling properly then decided a week later to start pulling herself up to stand and now this week is cruising. She’s so fast and is changing so quickly also. 
    So much quicker than her brother. Lol

shes also eating really well. We started weaning around 5 months as she was super ready for it. 

We’re currently enjoying a week in Scotland with hubby’s family. It’s intreating to go away with two kids haha 
  • Hi girlies,

aww it’s so lovely to hear your babies are doing so well! It’s amazing how fast they grow! I can’t believe how quick the time is going. Edie is 1 at the end of this month! I could cry! She’s got her birthday cake smash photoshoot this week 🎂 she’s coming on amazing too, she stands on her own for a while but no steps as of yet. However she’s still got no teeth! Not a glimpse of one. I call her my lil gummy bear 😆

• @Bubbles616 look at her how adorable is she. Ella’s teeth took some time to come through she had her first bottom 2 in feb. She’s currently got 3 coming through all at the same time 

• @MrsP13 aww thank you. Ahhhh Ella is such a cutie! Bless her! I can’t wait for Edie to get teeth as it’s hard to feed her as she can’t eat any sort of solids yet. 
  • @Bubbles616 you be surprised how resilient they are without teeth. I had Ella eating chicken the minute she turned 6months lol 😝 
  • @MrsP13  Omg really 😆 I would be too on edge thinking she’ll choke. She sometimes chokes on the melty puff snacks nevermind chicken 😂
  • @Bubbles616 it’s hard at first but Ella’s my second. Knowing what I know now after Jack I didn’t want the issues we’ve had again. So figured start it from day one and it’s easier.