Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

bump ache

Hi all,

I am 16 weeks tomorrow, and I have a pain at the bottom of my bump but not sure if it is something that I should be worried about, I am slightly but is this actually something to worry about or is it just stretching etc.

Anyone else have this?

Replies

• hiya diamond, is the pain like a slight period pain? x
  • I dont think its anything to worry about-I got those pains too, but if your worried then call a doc/midwife...even if its just to put your mind at rest

xxx

http://tickers.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/1;10051;28/st/20080729/dt/5/k/9e45/preg.png

• Hi I remember getting these pains at 15 weeks and was a bit worried but when I looked it up on the internet it says that your uterus stretches at this time so I was fine then.
  • I hun I've had period type pains all the way throughout this pregnancy and still have them now at 22+6. Its nothing to worry about, it's probably just your uterus and tummy muscles stretching but if your really worried give your mw a call.
    xxx
  • Thanks for confirming my suspicions. I will keep an eye on it and if need by contact the dr/midwife.