Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

July 2017 Toddlers - Part 3

Replies

• Awww congratulations Dizzy, that’s fab news!
    Joseph loves nursery and he’s doing really well. Although he goes to pre-school at nursery. Maisie had to have a covid test on Tuesday, it was horrible! Results come back clear on Thursday bit they both had to stay of nursery till we got the all clear. We’ve now decided to take Maisie out of nursery and hopefully get Joseph into a proper pre-school.

hope everyone else is ok
    x
  • Is there any particular reason u decided that ? If Ollie didn’t struggle so much going back to nursery I think I would take him out til jan but he was so unsettled I don’t think it’s wise .. I might change my mind if we end up going into lockdown or cases don’t come down 
  • Maisie is constantly poorly and missing more says than she is going at the moment. It’s costing me a small fortune so decided it was the right thing for now. Joseph loves it however he is very adamant that he’s not going to school 😂
  • Dizzy that’s fabulous news! Congratulations xxx 
  • Dizzy that is fabulous news congratulations.

• Thank you all! I thought I wouldn’t worry as much with my second, I was clearly wrong. I spend every day worrying still. 

I hope you’re able to find a good nursery bincey, not very good if she’s ill all the time. 
  • Ollie was Poorly all the time it’s so awful and then In lockdown he didn’t get poorly at all so it is nursery all the germs! I’m nerves about sending gerogie for that exact reason!

Dizzy I know the feeling! I worried so much too but when baby is here it soooooo much easier than your first I cannot explain enough! Obviously it comes with the struggling of tackling two children than one but in terms of knowing how to look after a baby it’s all enbeded in memory. 
    I always wondered why people went on to have lots of children cuz I struggled so much with Ollie but now I get it lol!
  • Hi how is everyone getting on! 

I can’t believe we are applying for school places for our babies from today ! Crazy how fast it’s going 
  • Yes it’s mad. Ours opened last week. Dreading it as am not happy with any of the settings available for Charlie 😞  How about you?
  • Yes we live in catchment for the school which is attached to his nursery and seen as though they have been so good helping him settle into nursery I think it will be the best place for him! He’s really excited about nursery now he loves going so that’s great and he’s been seen by the senco lead so hopefully if anything else does come up we are already in a position to help him. 
  • What is the position your in with Charlie ?
  • Hope everyone had a good Christmas with the little ones
  • We was told the night before Christmas Eve that Ollie had to isolate because of a case at nursery so we had to rush out and my Christmas dinner ! But we actually had the best day Ollie so so into all his toys it was lovely to see and Georgie was her usually giggly self. 
    Hope everyone else had a nice day 
  • We had a lovely time daniel and Oliver loved the day opening loads presents 
  • Hi ladies, 

sorry Ollie had to isolate, must have been a manic Christmas Eve! 
    Christmas was nice though, over even quicker than usual this year as can’t see anyone. 

We completed the school form a couple of days ago as kept forgetting about it. I imagine I’ll be a nightmare on day it’s announced as I don’t think we’ll get into first choice as although closest it’s oversubscribed lots! 
  • I just thought they got into their catchment schools automatically! It’s a nightmare really .. we are looking at moving house next year but want the catchment area for schools so where we have to look is such a small area even though we would like to live in another area the schools are rubbish!
  • Hey ladies, 
    how are you all and toddlers doing? 
  • Hey we are really well Ollies seems to be enjoying nursery a lot more now and Georgie is pulling her self up and walking along the furniture ! She’s so advanced it’s crazy! How are you doing?