Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2021

Due in June 2021

Replies

• Hi everyone, if you haven't already, please do check out our signup thread for testers for the MadeForMums 2021 Awards. 

We are especially looking for pregnant women, but everyone is welcome! To signup, please check out latest posts where you can find all the details! Testers get to test out a huge array of products, so it's deffo worth a shot! 
  • I haven’t posted in this thread in a while. I am 8 weeks today and I have my first ultrasound appointment on the 14th. Can’t wait to see my little bean and hear the heartbeat!
  • Hi @Mom2alexis!! You're about a week ahead of me. You must be so excited for the scan!! Only about a week to go now? 😍😍😍

I don't know if you've read what I've written before so a wee bit of background on me - have a two week follow up viability scan on Sunday after I had a little bleed two weeks ago (scan showed likely lost twin), this is my third pregnancy but will be my first baby, and it's the furthest I've got now (7 weeks), so I'm trying to be cautiously positive! Been trying for just over a year to get to this point :)
  • Thought I'd let you know ladies, early scan today due to my bleeding. They've actually got me a week earlier than I thought which *may* just take me out of the June group, but I'm going to stay here for now!
    Anyway, the scan went well. I have a yolk sac and fetal pole, no heartbeat yet but that'd make sense for the 5 and a bit weeks she's putting me at. Can't see any cause for bleeding so they've put it down as 'one of those things'. I have to go back for a viability scan in 2 weeks, but at the moment there doesnt seem to be any cause for concern.

• It sounds like you've had a really similar experience to me @Kez29! Though slightly further along than I was two weeks ago (they didn't see a fetal pole at my first scan). It seems really positive and I have everything crossed for your follow up in a couple of weeks 🤞🤞❤️

I've just had my viability scan and bean is measuring 7w2d and has a nice strong heartbeat! Second gestational sac is no longer visible, so likely reabsorbed into the uterus. I am so relieved, it feels like jumping a hurdle to get to this point. Next stage is my midwife appointment in a couple of weeks. Oh and estimated due date is 29 June so I am *just* still in this birth club!!

@Emma Charlotte how are you getting on lovely? 

@Ashwee2428 any further news from the doctor?
  • @ginajolly90 not great. I’ve moved my app forward to Monday instead of Friday. I’ve spoke to two midwife friends and one has pretty much said it sounds like the baby has stopped growing so I’m not feeling positive! 

Not been able to concentrate at work and it’s really affecting me so moved it forward xxx
  • @Emma Charlotte sending you lots of love and virtual hugs. I'm not surprised you can't concentrate. Glad you managed to move the appointment forward, it sounds like you definitely need it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you 🤞❤️ 
  • @ginajolly90 I’m praying for good news but I really don’t think I will. I’ve not seen anything positive online or anyone else’s experience xxx
  • @emmacharlotte sending you lots of love and hugs, keeping everything crossed for you! 

@ginajolly90 i am still waiting for the doctors/midwife to call back, i had a tiny bit of pink on sunday morning, just once, which worried me but nothing else, im putting it down to one of two things, i sneezed though the night and got a very sharp ligament pain in my left hand side which didnt ease for a while, or 2 it was (TMI) due to me using the loo. ive had nothing since no pains other than the ligament pain, feel nauseous as anything, boobs feel like they have done 10 rounds with mike tyson! and my belly is bloated! preying for an appointment soon to see where i am 

hope you are all keeping well!  

• @Ashwee2428 I’m afraid I have had a delayed mc. The baby didn’t make it past 6 weeks but I haven’t actively mc yet. In a lot of pain waiting for it all to pass but I’m assuming I’ll end up back in hospital like last time 💔
  • oh Emma, i am so sorry to hear this hun! please take the time and look after yourself, and care for yourself, take all the time you need to recover and i hope and prey your next is your rainbow,

did the hospital say you would pass it naturally? your truly in my thoughts sweetheart! xxx
  • Thank you. They have just booked me for another scan next week. They are just leaving me to it to see how it goes but I know how bad it’ll be and can’t cope at home with it if last time isn’t anything to go by xxx
  • can i ask if you had any signs other than your dating scan? i hope it passes quickly for you and you don't need the hospital. xxxx
  • No signs other than my early reassurance scan. That’s what delayed mc are like though. You have no symptoms xxx
  • bless you heart sweetheart!! look after yourself and take time for you. sending you all my love xxx 
  • I had my first scan yesterday at 9 weeks 3 days and all looks good so far. Baby’s heart rate was in the 170’s. I was nervous going to the scan since I conceived right after a loss and had only had two blood draws since finding out that I was pregnant. 
  • @Mom2alexis oh my gosh! so glad everything has gone well! i had my first midwife appt yesterday, took blood etc and referred me for my first scan still so nervous until i see that little bean.

i have to take asprin from 12 weeks till i give birth and im classed as high risk due to my first baby and the issues i had. 

my sickness seems to ease some days then gets worse others and it worries me but my boobs are still so sore! keeping everything crossed for everyone! xxx 

• Hi guys

my due date 1st june , i went and did my 12weeks scan yesterday
  • hi @MumTobe2021 congratulations 

did everything go well? 

• @Ashwee2428 it was ok except found ive got a small fibroid on the wall of my uterus