Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in March 2021

Replies

• 🚨Want to be a tester in the MadeForMums 2021 Awards?🚨

We’re currently recruiting for testers for the annual MFM Awards. We are especially looking for pregnant women, and parents of babies, but everyone is welcome! 
    To signup, please check out latest posts where you can find all the details!

• @Dizzyd I’m better thank you! And the kicks have days where they’re more obvious and others where they’re duller.. I think so long as I feel something, it’s ok! How are you all doing? 
  • Hi everyone, if you haven't already, please do check out our signup thread for testers for the MadeForMums 2021 Awards. 

We are especially looking for pregnant women, but everyone is welcome! To signup, please check out latest posts where you can find all the details! Testers get to test out a huge array of products, so it's deffo worth a shot! 
  • Hey gang!

Hope all's well with you all and the second trimester is treating you kindly?

We had our anatomy scan on Tuesday and everything is looking perfect! Also found out that, despite every old wives tale going and all of my intuition, we're having a GIRL! Not sure what that says about my maternal instinct haha!

I am now going a little crazy on the online shopping - suspect my husband might have to confiscate my laptop soon!

Anyone got any recommendations for podcasts to listen to? I've read a couple of books (and have two more to read), but I'd like to get into listening to something birth-related on my way to work :)

x
  • Congratulations @foxling! Not got any info on podcasts though I’m afraid. 

How is everyone doing? 
    Have raided my loft to find all my maternity stuff from last time so hopefully ill start to feel a bit more comfortable! 
  • @foxling thats wonderful about the scan and congrats on your girl! My instincts/myth following is saying I'm having a boy but I won't find out until March! No idea on books/podcasts, I'd actually like to listen to something myself. I did start listening to a day by day thing but it started literally from day 1 of your cycle so I got bored by the time I got to 4 weeks (given that I was about 9 weeks by then, I just couldn't bring myself to skip a chunk!)

@Dizzyd yay to being comfortable! I can't believe I held out on buying maternity jeans for so long! I'm loving them! I haven't had to buy much yet, bonus of working from home all the time is that I can live in leggings and tshirts! Its sounding like I won't go in the office much at all before my mat leave starts!

• Hey ladies <3 I figured I'd pop in just incase lol.....I am actually due Feb 27 but they say most babies are late.....some of you may know me from the hoping for a bfp thread.....i was in the august 2019-may 2020 (just a bit less torward the end) hope everyones pregnancy is going well <3
  • Jtk96Jtk96 Regular
    edited Nov 15, 2020 8:07AM
    Had my 20 week scan on Thursday and everything is fine with our little girl. Am 21 weeks and 2 days today. She's healthy and was moving towards the end cause she woke up 😂 she has one hand on her head and the other one on her face. She's beautiful. 

We also started oue courses with the midwife to prepare for labor and what to do after you give birth. The first lesson was very interesting, she showed us what is best to pack ( what you actually need) then the first stage of labour and what happend in the belly during that stage. 
    Still have 4 more lessons with her of 2 Hours. 

@Catlady220 hey, how have you been haven't talked to you in a while, how's the pregnancy going? 
  • HerestohopingHerestohoping Regular
    edited Nov 15, 2020 7:05PM
    Hey ladies we found out on Friday we are having a BOY. Due 27th March so il just about make it for March... Maybe he he. He was holding his feet <3 So excited xxx

• @Jtk96 @Herestohoping oh <3 i knew you guys were pregnant but i didnt know u guys were this close to me <3

@Jtk96 im doing good <3 and so is our little boy <3 im currently 25+1 and my next appointment is on dec 7th for my 28 week prenatal and glucose test <3 we have his nursery all set up in Dr Suess  <3 and we picked out the name Cyrus LaMar
  • No description available
    This is my most recent ultrasound <3 20 weeks in this pic
  • @Catlady220 hello! I’ve been following the February thread since day dot but haven’t commented as I’m due 02/03 - it’s such a close call isn’t it? But how exciting is this journey? Minus all the stresses and panics we get ourselves into .. how are you getting on? 
  • @Siiia its good <3 hes been doing great.....the kicks in the end of the second trimester are soooo hard lol but just starting to get uncomfortable as he is getting so big and sitting isnt fun lol
  • Hi ladies I am team blue too 💙 we found out yesterday. The scan was so amazing and I loved seeing him. We have a daughter already so it's a lovely surprise to be having a boy. We are due 27th of March too 
  • Congratulations to all that have found out gender at the scan. It’s such a relief finding out things are going well for now. 

How are people doing at the moment? Are people still getting their checks done in person if they have them. As this is my second I don’t have a 25 week appointment, only 28 so still got 4 and 1/2 weeks to wait which seems so crazy! 

Feels like my bump has all of a sudden got massive and only 24 weeks tomorrow! 
  • Hi everyone hope everyone is well! I have been getting period pains today I’m 25 weeks is anyone else getting them?
  • Eekk love all the updates from everyone! Shall we due a due date up to date list with added genders? I'll start it off! @Bethany12 I had some this morning and I'm 22 weeks xx

@Char09 - Due 25th March 💗
  • I've gone back and found the last update to the list, added in the changes that I could find and also our honorary Feb member!

CatLady220 - 27th Feb 💙
    Siiia - Assia - 2nd March 💙
    Bethany 12 - Beth - 3rd March 💙
    PixieLandy - 3rd March 
    AyeeshaB - 4th March 💙
    CurrentCatMum - Liz - 6th March 💛
    Hanr92 10th March 💗
    DizzyD - 12th March 💗
    Latkin 13th March 💛
    foxling 20th March 💗
    Char09 25th March 💗
    Jtk96 - Jess - March 26 💗 baby Viola
    Herestohoping- 27th March 💙
    fireybabey 29th March  💙

• @Dizzyd I had a 25 week appt today and that was done face to face. She said I will have bloods taken at 28 weeks so I'm assuming that will be face to face again.. It wasn't a particuarly long appointment today so i can't see them doing the half on the phone/half face to face like they did with the booking appointment. Not when it's mainly physical stuff they need to do.

@Bethany12 I get the odd little feeling but not full on period pains, are they bad or just little niggles?

All good here, I had my 25 week appointment today. We listened to the heartbeat which was lovely as I was starting to worry about having fewer movements the last couple of days (I'm still getting some, but some had stopped). She said baby has probably just moved to a position where I don't feel them as much, but they had a good strong heartbeat and said they're still very much a wriggler! :smiley:

and got my MATB1 as well, so that has gone in to work.

Mostly just struggling with hip pain, but my boss has told me to make sure I get 2 short walks in during the day and keep mobile, especially as we're still working from home so it's not like I even have to go far to use the bathroom!

Still need to start buying stuff at some point, but we're also hoping to move house before the baby is born so I don't want to go overboard and just end up having to pack it all! Will have to see how it progresses, we're going to be cutting it very fine as we're still right at the beginning of the process! I did buy a very cute paddington babygrow from Tu at Sainsburys the other day, can't get over how little they are!

Hope everyone is ok! xx

• Missed one!

CatLady220 - 27th Feb 💙
    Siiia - Assia - 2nd March 💙
    Bethany 12 - Beth - 3rd March 💙
    PixieLandy - 3rd March 
    AyeeshaB - 4th March 💙
    CurrentCatMum - Liz - 6th March 💛
    Hanr92 10th March 💗
    DizzyD - 12th March 💗
    Latkin 13th March 💛
    jadelouise92 - 16th March 💙