Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 2021 - Part 2

Hi everyone,
This is a new continuation thread for the Due in March 2021 group, as the first thread has topped the 1k post limit.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Don't forget to bookmark this thread by hitting the green star ⭐️next to the thread title, so you don't miss out on any notifications. 

Enjoy!

Replies

• Options
    Handy due dates list: 

@CatLady220 - 27th Feb 💙
    @Siiia - Assia - 2nd March 💙
    @Bethany 12 - Beth - 3rd March 💙
    @PixieLandy - 3rd March
    @AyeeshaB - 4th March 💙
    @CurrentCatMum - Liz - 6th March 💛
    @Hanr92 10th March 💗
    @DizzyD - 12th March 💗
    @Latkin 13th March 💛
    @jadelouise92 - 16th March 💙
    @foxling 20th March 💗
    @Char09 25th March 💗
    @Jtk96 - Jess - March 26 💗 baby Viola
    @Herestohoping- 27th March 💙
    @fireybabey 29th March  💙

• Options
    shiny new thread, thanks @DanielleMFM :)
  • Options
    Thanks @DanielleMFM
  • Options
    thanks @DanielleMFM

@Gamble5 do you know their genders yet ....i see you arent on the list
  • Options
    have you guys picked names???? My sons name will be Cyrus LaMar
  • Options
    @Catlady220
    yes i’m having two boys 🥰
    we are calling them Oliver (ollie for short) & Finn 
    what a lovely name 💙
  • Options
    @Catlady220
    my twins due date is 8th march but i’ve been told their aim is to get me to 37weeks so probably middle off February if not before they should be born X 
  • Options
    Morning Ladies. 
    Feeling very HUGE today. I’m only 25 + 2 days. Got my growth scan tomorrow afternoon. Got my fingers crossed my twinny 2 has had a nice growth spurt X
  • Options
    @Gamble5 what a lovely neat bump! Mine varies from looking like a bump to looking like I've just overdone it with the biscuits 😆 

Fingers crossed for twinny 2!
  • Options
    @CatLady220 - 27th Feb 💙
    @Siiia - Assia - 2nd March 💙
    @Bethany12  - Beth - 3rd March 💙
    @PixieLandy - 3rd March
    @AyeeshaB - 4th March 💙
    @CurrentCatMum - Liz - 6th March 💛
    @Gamble5 - 8th March 💙💙
    @Hanr92 10th March 💗
    @DizzyD - 12th March 💗
    @Latkin 13th March 💛
    @jadelouise92 - 16th March 💙
    @foxling 20th March 💗
    @Char09 25th March 💗
    @Jtk96 - Jess - March 26 💗 baby Viola
    @Herestohoping- 27th March 💙
    @fireybabey 29th March  💙
  • Options
    @CurrentCatMum
    aw thank you its a very uncomfortable bump 😂 
    I don’t stop eating with these babies, also worried about my teeth as my craving seems to be sour/fizzy sweets 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    @Gamble5 I can imagine! There's only 1 in my bump and I get kicked if I hunch over too much, clearly them saying they're squashed! Can't imagine fitting two in!!
    Doesn't help with covid, I'm assuming you can't get a dental check up either?! I had a hygiene appt but my check up was meant to be in march and got cancelled and they're still not doing routine checks only emergency work! I went through a sweetie phase at the beginning when I was trying to lay off chocolate because of the caffeine (and sickness), I ate so many fizzy cola bottles that I had really bad pain in my tooth! Its gone now though.. chocolate has taken over again and I demolished a whole box of thortons chocolate toffee over a couple of days!!
  • Options
    @CurrentCatMum
    Yes i get constantly kicked 😂 the hiccups have just started this week so surreal feeling both of them have them lol. 
    No, no dental check ups atm, i’ve just been making sure i brush my teeth plenty haha. I should really try and enjoy this pregnancy with it being my last but i’m a woman i can’t help but moan 🤦🏼‍♀️ 
    How many weeks are you now? X
  • Options
    @Gamble5 awww! Synchronised hiccups 😆😆
    I think it is possible to enjoy it and moan at the same time! If you don't moan out loud you'll bottle it, getting it out there means it goes away! I've not been moaning but I do make a lot of old lady noises at the moment when I'm trying to get up off the sofa, or walk down the stairs when my hips have seized up!
    25+4 today! My bounty app says 101 days to go! 
  • Options
    @CurrentCatMum
    ahhh your only 2days ahead of me. Although i’ve been told the aim is just to get me to 37weeks with one of them being smaller.
    ahhh yes i know these noises lol i get so out of breath just walking up the stairs now i can’t imagine imagine what i’ll be like in the next month or so 😂
  • Options
    @Gamble5 I've been out of breath since day 1! it was weird and definitely not associated with any weight gain! it hasn't really got much worse, it was like it just started one day and it stayed so hopefully it will stay the same till the end.
  • Options
    @CurrentCatMum
    yeah think it can just be pregnancy related, the things our bodies go through hey! 
  • Options
    speaking of dentist i have to get my wisdom tooth pulled
  • Options
    @Catlady220
    ouch 😬 xx
  • Options
    @Gamble5 yea it sux :/

I know most of you arent in the US but happy thanksgiving <3