Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

Is this a miscarriage? Picture may not be nice

The blood has been very heavy and have had loads of tiny clots like the picture above. This morning I had a blood clot a bit bigger than the size of a blueberry. Is this a miscarriage? Thank you 

Replies

• i don’t think so but it’s always safe to get checked out just incase! 
  • All bleeding needs to be checked. Call your local GP Or EPU if you are allowed self referral 
  • Was it a miscarriage as this is what I’m experiencing right now and not being checked until Wednesday afternoon?
  • Can anyone help me with this? I’ve had an emergency early pregnancy scan but still none the wiser they couldn’t tell me if I was miss carrying due to no heartbeat. I believed I was 6 weeks but only measuring at 5, I have another scan in 2 weeks to see if the pregnancy has grown or I’ve miss arrayed but 2 weeks feels so long to find out if I’ve lost my baby 😭😭
  • Benka96Benka96 Regular
    edited Nov 25, 2020 9:52PM
    @GeorgieM5INTSsO I've had this stringy brown discharge at the beginning of my pregnancy , and every 2-3 weeks some brown discharge up until my 12th week . It should be fine as long as you're not in pain and don't have clots and heavy bleeding. 
  • @Benka96 thank you, unfortunately this turns to bright red flow with clots yesturday 😭 thankfully it’s almost stopped now and as devistasted as I am, at least I can always try again :)