Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

I’m having FAINT LINES? Could you help me out?

an

Hello everybody, I’m having hard time to recognize if I’m positive or negative? 😭 photo above is taken after 20 minutes of getting crazy and the photo below is taken right after 3 minutes after I wee🤭..Does somebody has the same experience? How does it look to you?

Replies

• These tests are so unreliable, could you possibly re test with a pink dye test??? Shouldn’t really look after the time limit anyway xx
  • Hello thank you for answering😊 what do you mean by pink dye test? Is it available here in Italy? I’m actually 9 days delayed but I’m kinda used to my irregularities so I don’t depend on that..last 25 and 27 Nov, he came in me..
  • Well where as the line is blue on your test there’s other tests where they’re pink.. first response? One stop? I’m not sure what are available to you in Italy.

it sounds like your testing too early then.. as if he only did that on the 25/27 then that only makes it a week ago x
  • Alright I got it! Instead of blue line I should get the one with pink line..We’re planNing to take pregnancy test again next week. 🤞🏼🤞🏼Thanks really for your response.
  • Hey! Here in Italy there is First Response at Coop, and any other store, on the box of the test, you can see the colour of the lines.. good luck!
  • Good luck hun x
  • Thank you so much for all the info. Well-appreciated..I’ll update soon. Thank you
  • Hello everyone, I’m just updating! I just had my digital early this morning! And yes I’m 1-2 weeks pregnant..
  • Congratulations 👏 
  • Congratulations hun wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months ❤️