Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021

Due in February 2021 - Part 5

Replies

• @Emma63 I hope you've managed to get some good rest overnight and are still feeling increased movements today. Hopefully you'll get a scan and can be even more reassured. 

@jas2020 I definitely had a quiet dip around 28/29 weeks, I'm 31 now and he's been so active since, almost constantly moving now, enough to wake me, you'll see!! Some sort of growth spurt for sure.

Talking of growth I'm back to my prepregnancy weight now 👍 I've started getting some itchiness on my bump too so must be stretching out a bit, layering the cream on. 

Hope all is well with everyone. 

Also happy with a WhatsApp group. Not sure who joywithall on Instagram is so didn't follow. Shall I direct message you my number @Memz89x
  • @Sophie2791 see I pressed follow as there was a few of you guys there. Wonder if it's Rainbows&BabyDust?

@Memza89x I will pm u my number too
  • Perfect girls I will set it up just send me all your numbers privately 👍🏼😘

• It is her! 
  • Ahh when I looked there wasn’t a photo and I thought it was a random so I deleted it🙈I’ve followed her now has she followed any of you back?
  • Morning ladies- I’m so rubbish at online forums I never get round to replying but try and keep reading! 
    I have sent my number for the WhatsApp group and hope I will be better on there 😂 
    Hope we are all okay and cooking these babies nicely 🥰
  • Memza89x said:
    @Emma63 that’s ridiculous hun the fact they’ve called it an “emergency scan” and said they’re not happy will make you worry more. I would just phone back and keep trying until you get someone xx
    yeah im due to go away on Monday too for a week for mine and hubbys birthday. im trying hard to not worry as I know she has a good heartbeat and she is still kicking just not as much xx
  • @Emma63 I hope you've managed to get some good rest overnight and are still feeling increased movements today. Hopefully you'll get a scan and can be even more reassured. 

@jas2020 I definitely had a quiet dip around 28/29 weeks, I'm 31 now and he's been so active since, almost constantly moving now, enough to wake me, you'll see!! Some sort of growth spurt for sure.

Talking of growth I'm back to my prepregnancy weight now 👍 I've started getting some itchiness on my bump too so must be stretching out a bit, layering the cream on. 

Hope all is well with everyone. 

Also happy with a WhatsApp group. Not sure who joywithall on Instagram is so didn't follow. Shall I direct message you my number @Memz89x
    I had alot of moment last night for about 45 then is stopped even hubby was like wow she is active again but that is it, had 2 kicks this morning and considering I hagent been doing much xx
  • is anyones placenta at the back and their baby back to back and wake up some mornings with the front of their belly flat and not round?? xx
  • Any one who isn’t a FTM know when they started getting cramps? Or anyone around 30 weeks already getting them? I’m not a FTM but haven’t been this pregnant before so in new territory haha. I’ve had a couple of cramps this week but just one offs, and then yesterday and today I’ve been getting a few more with backache and they can be quite uncomfortable at times. They are still pretty infrequent so haven’t called the hospital but just seeing how I get on for now. I’ve also started having some tightenings again but they don’t happen at the same time as the cramps and they’re also infrequent so maybe braxton hicks. It’s the cramps that are bothering me more, because I got them regularly before I had my daughter.
  • GG18 said:
    Any one who isn’t a FTM know when they started getting cramps? Or anyone around 30 weeks already getting them? I’m not a FTM but haven’t been this pregnant before so in new territory haha. I’ve had a couple of cramps this week but just one offs, and then yesterday and today I’ve been getting a few more with backache and they can be quite uncomfortable at times. They are still pretty infrequent so haven’t called the hospital but just seeing how I get on for now. I’ve also started having some tightenings again but they don’t happen at the same time as the cramps and they’re also infrequent so maybe braxton hicks. It’s the cramps that are bothering me more, because I got them regularly before I had my daughter.
    I had a few cramps last night not painful and it felt like period pain cramps im 32 weeks x
  • Emma63 said:
    GG18 said:
    Any one who isn’t a FTM know when they started getting cramps? Or anyone around 30 weeks already getting them? I’m not a FTM but haven’t been this pregnant before so in new territory haha. I’ve had a couple of cramps this week but just one offs, and then yesterday and today I’ve been getting a few more with backache and they can be quite uncomfortable at times. They are still pretty infrequent so haven’t called the hospital but just seeing how I get on for now. I’ve also started having some tightenings again but they don’t happen at the same time as the cramps and they’re also infrequent so maybe braxton hicks. It’s the cramps that are bothering me more, because I got them regularly before I had my daughter.
    I had a few cramps last night not painful and it felt like period pain cramps im 32 weeks x
    and a FTM
  • @GG18 the only cramps I've had have been trapped wind ones.
    I didn't have any other with my other 4 pregnancies until labour. 
    Keep and eye on them, and call triage if you're worried. Get them to check all is OK, especially with your history of pre term labour. Xx
  • Emma63 said:
    is anyones placenta at the back and their baby back to back and wake up some mornings with the front of their belly flat and not round?? xx
    No Emma, I've never experienced this in all my pregnancies. 
    My 2nd was back to back, but anterior placenta. My 1st, 3rd and 4th all anterior placenta but back out.
    This one is posterior placenta and back out I think, the mw hasn't ever said anything. At all my scans though she was across not down. Xx
  • Thanks @ChelleH83, I know braxton hicks are normal but wasn’t sure about cramps. They’ve died down today but I’m keeping a record of things and will definitely be calling up if they pick up again and get worse
  • Never had cramps except trapped wind as well until labour started @GG18 . Never had Braxton hicks either. All my babies have been back to back and placenta to the back and my bump is frequently flat and not round @Emma63
  • Never had cramps except trapped wind as well until labour started @GG18 . Never had Braxton hicks either. All my babies have been back to back and placenta to the back and my bump is frequently flat and not round @Emma63
    the front is flat when I wake up in the morning then it eventually rounds off during the day. did they explain to you why it goes flat. Did you deliver your babies back to back, if you did how was it? im hoping she will move she is head down but back to back xx
  • I have delivered back to back, didn't know until labour. Was very painful in my back. Her head was coming out ear first too instead of the top but she righted herself. 
  • @GG18 I am getting both but don't tend to get them at the same time. Braxton hicks are getting more regular but don't come with any pain. 

Thought I would share this storage thing I bought for the back of the nursery door and its amazing, for £20 on Amazon I would highly recommend 

• Oooh @Butsie185 that's fab.