Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

Please help should I be worried about my bleeding

Hi, I’ve been getting positive faint pregnancy tests for maybe a week and a half. Yesterday I tested and the positive was more clear, still faint but visible without squinting. This morning I woke up and once I stood up out of bed a small gush of brownish foggy blood came out enough to fill a teaspoon maybe a little more I peed and once I wiped it away it stopped then an hour later I checked and now I have just brown discharge. The discharge is a regular amount but it’s just brown. Some very small clots here and there. If I could count them I would say only 4 or 5. I did the pregnancy calculator and it said I am to be 5 weeks tomorrow. I haven’t confirmed to pregnancy with an ob gyn. But had a miscarriage last year. I’m worried I could either have a chemical pregnancy or an early miscarriage. I just need advice or if someone has experienced this before and still had a healthy pregnancy. This is my 2nd pregnancy. My first I miscarried and 7 weeks. I will post a picture of my pregnancy test and then if I get the chance I can post a picture of my discharge. It’s Saturday so I won’t be able to call the clinic until Monday. 

Replies

• Also I’m two day late when my period is supposed to start. I hope it’s just old blood
  • How are you? I am experiencing the same. 
  • How are you? I am experiencing the same. 
    I think I had a miscarriage I went back to bleeding for about 4 days with clots. Not big normal sized clots. I’m sure I had a chemical pregnancy. I have not gone to the doctor to confirm. I hope yours was just implantation bleeding. Good luck!! 
  • The same thing happened to me 2 months ago. I’m so sorry for your loss. 
  • Its better see your doctor to rule out the indications. Dont stress it is not good for you and alao to ur baby. The doctor will help you much in times like that.