Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2021

Due in August 2021

Replies

• Is anyone on Facebook? Feel free to send me a friend request! Name is Kristin O’Malley. I joined a few due date groups, but they are big groups, not as personal as this kind 
  • @Sj83 🥰 lovely! I’m so jealous that you don’t get sick. I’m just nauseous almost all the time. we’ve told a few close people, but not my kids! My daughter would talk my ear off for the next 8 months 😂😂 maybe in a few months I will tell her once I’m not feeling sick and have more patience to listen 😅 both my kids are getting baby dolls for Christmas so they should get their practice in!
  • Lol my daugher guessed I was pregnant last time not eating certain things etc 
  • @Sj83 good luck keeping it a secret this time 🤣 my diet is 100% different than it was 2 weeks ago. I used to home cook everything and now don’t even want to be near the kitchen if my husband is heating up food 🤢 I’ve barely eaten a vegetable in two weeks, used to eat like 7 servings a day easily 
  • Sj83Sj83 Regular
    edited Dec 20, 2020 6:27PM
    I'm not really any hungrier at min but been really wanting a ham and crisp sandwich for a couple of days I think I've only had a crisp sandwich once in my life lol 
  • @KristinO1987
    I noticed you mentioned ligament pain in one of your comments, what does that feel like? I keep getting random pains and forever wounding what they are 🤔
  • Hey ladies! No symptoms for me yet.. aside from bad back ache, but i always have that so its nothing new! 
  • @Dayna1234 RLP is like in this picture. It’s usually not painful for me as it’s not even when I’m moving quickly. Feels more like a pulled muscle, but would hurt if I tried to move anywhere quickly or get up quickly. Felt it much much later in my first pregnancy. Mostly when rolling over in bed. That becomes more like an Olympic sport the further along you get 🤣😩😆

• @KristinO1987
    Ahh okay thank you 😊 i feel like my muscles are all over the place at the moment 🙃 I've started to get back pain also. 
  • Jumping on the eating like crap bandwagon 👋

I've been all about the carbs and chocolate this week. And meat! I spent most of this year avoiding dairy and meat products but since I got pregnant all I want is chicken lol. 

I am already showing, literally going out today to buy maternity shorts and jeans 🙈 I look the same size now (at 7w4d) that I did at 15 weeks with baby number 1. I think my ab muscles just went 'fuck it' and pissed off the second that test came back positive 🤣

It is summer here, but even long flowy dresses and oversized tshirts aren't doing much to disguise this rotund stomach 😬
  • 🤣 @lozzz let’s see a bump pic! We definitely show sooner with subsequent babes
  • I remember with my 3rd I was showing before 12 weeks could clearly see a bump I've still hot weight I'd put on from first lockdown so on s bit bigger size at min anyway 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • Oh my dayssss I'm not planning on telling people for a long time yet, didn't even consider the prospect of possibly showing early... yes definitely bump pic please! How exciting!!

Also... I've just changed my username as it was stupidly my actual teacher name including the 'miss' part and it dawned on me if any of the kids look me up, I don't really fancy them knowing the ins and outs of my women parts 🤣🤣🤣
  • MissFoy said:
    Oh my dayssss I'm not planning on telling people for a long time yet, didn't even consider the prospect of possibly showing early... yes definitely bump pic please! How exciting!!

Also... I've just changed my username as it was stupidly my actual teacher name including the 'miss' part and it dawned on me if any of the kids look me up, I don't really fancy them knowing the ins and outs of my women parts 🤣🤣🤣
    OK... maybe it will change in time 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
  • 🤣🤣🤪
  • Ha ha @MissFoy what year do you teach ? I've just had the most amazing ham and crisp sandwich for lunch 😍😍😍
  • Excuse the dirty bathroom haha. It might not look too big, but I normally have a fairly flat stomach so this is DEFINITELY noticeable 🤣

Also, can I just say I hate the first trimester?! I know it passes eventually and it is all worth it in the end but my GOD I hate this part of pregnancy with a passion. Constantly exhausted and nauseated and just OFF. This is our last baby and I have to say I am glad I won't have to do this again (touch wood!)
  • @lozzz
    Aww that's lovely 😊 

This is my first pregnancy and I'm sooo bloated that it looks like I'm showing but I'm definitley not 🙃

Have you got any tips on how to cope with the sickness? Mine keeps hitting me at random times of the day and a few times I throw up and I have like a fear of throwing up 🙈
  • Dayna1234 said:
    @lozzz
    Aww that's lovely 😊 

This is my first pregnancy and I'm sooo bloated that it looks like I'm showing but I'm definitley not 🙃

Have you got any tips on how to cope with the sickness? Mine keeps hitting me at random times of the day and a few times I throw up and I have like a fear of throwing up 🙈
    Thank you. I definitely look bigger at the end of the day lol.

Gosh, honestly I haven't found the magic solution to morning sickness and I swear I have tried it all 😫 I feel worst in the morning so I have a banana smoothie for breakfast. It's the nicest/easiest thing to throw back up 🙈
  • @lozzz

Funny you say that because I have been eating fruit and smoothies for breakfast also 😅 I was feeling it in the evenings around supper time but now it's switched to the morning 😑.