Forum home Birth clubs Due in September 2021

Due in September 2021

Welcome to due in September 2021 and huge congratulations on your pregnancy! 

I'm @DanielleMFM and it's great to see you here. If you'd like to join this thread and meet others due this month too, please introduce yourself.

Please start as many threads as you like, in the Due in September 2021 category, from due dates to baby names, whatever you want to chat about! 

If you're due in a different month, check out our other birth clubs here.

Bookmark this thread by pressing the little green star next to the thread title.

And finally, be sure to check out the latest posts on the forum here

Replies

• Hi! Found out on Boxing Day I’m due on 1st Sep so very early days but I’m excited for baby no.5!!
  • hey Sazy, congratulations! You’re a pro at this now, I’m sure we’ll all be picking your brain 😃 
    I found out I’m expecting baby #2 on Christmas Day, I’ve had some bleeding but seems to have stopped now 🤞 xx
  • Awwww congratulations! Fingers crossed all is well for us both, I’m highly risk as almost 41 now! My eldest will be 21 when this one comes along and my youngest 12 so feels like I’m starting from scratch again, I’m sure everything has changed!
  • Hi, 
    I am 32 first baby, my app has predicted due date 1st Sep. I am still waiting to have my hcg levels checked, I just come out of quarantine before xmas (moved to new country) and still waiting on a healthcard. Feeling nervous hoping all is well 😊 I also had some spotting 11dpo-14dpo which has now stopped hoping it was just implantation bleeding. 
  • Congratulations! How do you have the HCG levels checked? Do you need a blood test for that?? My GP probably won’t see me for anything as we are in Tier 4 and basically in a lockdown!
  • Hi, yes a blood test to confirm pregnancy, usually two-one blood test alone doesn’t say much the second hcg level is usually taken 2-3 days later to ensure the levels are increasing appropriately. 😊
  • Are you in the USA? I’ve heard a lot of American women discussing beta tests, wish we had something like that here! 
    I’m in tier 4 too @Sazy1980, in Kent! Totally sucks, but on the bright side, will be easier to keep it a secret from everyone until we feel comfortable to share our news! xx
  • I’m in Canada just moved from Australia. I’m not sure what the practise is here in Canada though just assuming it’s similar to Aus.  Hubby is a doctor and I’m a nurse which is why we have moved across to the other side of the world, we weren’t expecting to get a positive preg test so quick. So I am feeling really anxious. 
  • oh bless you, that’s a lot to process, especially given the current situation across the globe! 
    You can always vent to us, we’re all in this together and can be your virtual friends until you can get outside and make some real life ones 😃
  • Haha Thankyou! That sounds great 😊 hopefully soon I can meet some people when restrictions start to ease. 
  • Hey all. Tentatively joining. I'm ridiculously early on at only 10DPO, but assuming all goes well I'm due on 13th October. This will be my second (and final) baby. 

I had a horrible pregnancy last time around. Really really hoping for smoother sailing this time. 
  • Hey 👋🏼 welcome! 
    I’m only 13dpo today, so still very early days over here too! 
    What did you have last time, boy or girl? I’m looking forward to seeing if there really is different symptoms when carrying a different sex 🤔 
    I didn’t enjoy pregnancy last time either, but I must admit I do feel a little calmer now I know what I’m in for haha xx
  • Anyone suffering with any symptoms yet? I’m sure I can feel the nausea creeping in from time to time, I’m tired during the day but wide awake at night and my boobs are sooooo sore!! 
  • Hi everyone! I’m super early over this way too 12DPO and waiting the call from my doctor tomorrow with my hcg levels. 

I just had my second daughter (a year ago tomorrow, Dec 31) and am hoping for great news from the doctor tomorrow. 

I have been experiencing extreme fatigue during the day and crazy insomnia at night and today started the sickness I’ve been sick a few times since dinner. Intense heartburn as well. I’m hoping all these are good signs that my levels are rising the way they should be. 
  • Sazy1980 said:
    Anyone suffering with any symptoms yet? I’m sure I can feel the nausea creeping in from time to time, I’m tired during the day but wide awake at night and my boobs are sooooo sore!! 
    I have been having the same exact problems! I’m also very bloated with bad heartburn 
  • Yorkie87 said:
    Hey 👋🏼 welcome! 
    I’m only 13dpo today, so still very early days over here too! 
    What did you have last time, boy or girl? I’m looking forward to seeing if there really is different symptoms when carrying a different sex 🤔 
    I didn’t enjoy pregnancy last time either, but I must admit I do feel a little calmer now I know what I’m in for haha xx
    I had a little boy last time. I had a similar conversation with my husband last night. I said for some reason I'd prefer another boy because I know what I'm doing with a little boy. But that's just daft cause they're all individuals with their own personalities. So really I just want a happy healthy baby, don't care whether that's a boy or girl.
  • I've been super bloated the last couple of days and definitely noticeable indigestion. The odd reminder of nausea here and there. I'm hoping it settles down cause its way too early for me to be feeling all this. 

Last time I had really bad morning sickness (24/7 nausea) from week 6-14. It only fully eased off around week 18. I'm going to go to the doctors this time though if it gets bad. 
  • Sazy1980 said:
    Anyone suffering with any symptoms yet? I’m sure I can feel the nausea creeping in from time to time, I’m tired during the day but wide awake at night and my boobs are sooooo sore!! 
    Yes, I feel the nausea creeping in during the evening 😩 I hated it last time, made me miserable over Christmas time! I couldn’t taste my xmas dinner this either, but that was due to covid 🙄

• Hi everyone! I’m super early over this way too 12DPO and waiting the call from my doctor tomorrow with my hcg levels. 

I just had my second daughter (a year ago tomorrow, Dec 31) and am hoping for great news from the doctor tomorrow. 

I have been experiencing extreme fatigue during the day and crazy insomnia at night and today started the sickness I’ve been sick a few times since dinner. Intense heartburn as well. I’m hoping all these are good signs that my levels are rising the way they should be. 
    Hey! All of those symptoms sound very promising, even though they make you feel terrible, they let you know that baby is taking everything they need from you to grow big and strong! Let us know what the doc says xx

• This is my little progression pic today 😊