Forum homeβ€Ί Getting pregnantβ€Ί Trying to conceive

9 days late, faint or evap line?

My husband and I are TTC for 4 years now. Tomorrow will be our 4yrs wedding anniversary and hoping I am pregnant. Can someone tell me if you experience being pregnant but getting this PT result? I did PT during 14, 16 and 18dpo and all was negative, not even a faint line, but today something shows up but very very faint line. Thank you.

Replies

• I would say that's a positive sweetie. Can you take another test? 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
  • Oh I hope that’s a positive!!! Defo need to do another test!!🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻Xxx
  • Looks positive to me lv xxΒ 
  • I would say that's a positive sweetie. Can you take another test? 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
    Ill be taking another test on Friday, I hope the line will be darker 🀞 
  • EmJ3 said:
    Oh I hope that’s a positive!!! Defo need to do another test!!🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻Xxx
    I will, keep u updated ❀️
  • Aw looks positive! πŸ₯° x
  • Update: 11 days late. Still getting same result. Will try another type of PT on Sunday.

• @MrsM0701 have you tried a first response? I did a HPT similar to the one you used with fmu and it was only a faint line but then used a first response with smu and it gave such a clear line! Might give you a bit more of an answer but I can definitely see lines on all your tests so far 😊 xxΒ 
  • TeeAli22 said:
    @MrsM0701 have you tried a first response? I did a HPT similar to the one you used with fmu and it was only a faint line but then used a first response with smu and it gave such a clear line! Might give you a bit more of an answer but I can definitely see lines on all your tests so far 😊 xx 
    @TeeAli22 I will do it next week, my husband wants to wait until Tuesday πŸ˜…. I'll update here. If the result is negative, I might need to see a doctor. May I know how many dpo when you got a clear line wiith first response?
  • @MrsM0701 ahh best of luck really hope it’s positive for you!Β 
    I was 13dpo as af should have been due at 12 dpo ... I’ve attached the cheapie test along with the frer that I did a couple of hours after the cheapie on the same day so you can see the difference! X Β 

• So I did a test yesterday with Clear Blue and its super negative. I have doctor appointment today to check whats going on.
  • Update: after negative blood test last jan 14, i stopped stressing myself. Today, period arrived.Β