Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can anyone else see this?

Hello fellow TTCers! 
Can anyone else see this VVFL? 
It’s so faint I had to put it in invert!
Little bit of back story...
I came off the pill back in August, didn’t get a period until the 5th December, have nooo idea how long my cycles are atm and I didn’t track ov as we weren’t “trying“ this month... 
I had a lottt of ewcm on the 27.12 so I’m guessing I’m around 12DPO? 
Please let me know what you think of my test? It’s an FRER, I took it apart! 🤣

Replies

• Options

• Options
    I can see the start of something vv faint tho maybe the test in a few days lv xx 
  • Options
    Thank you for the response @Wellcome1 !!! I thought I was imagining it 🤦🏻‍♀️
    It wasn’t FMU either it was at about 3pm so I might try FMU tomorrow! 🤞🏼☺️
  • Options
    Aww definitely try with FMU lv good luck keep us posted x x
  • Options
    This is a pic of the First response I took Monday.This is a picture of the First Response I took today.  

I have been so nauseous and dizzy.  Do you guys think this is a real positive or a vape line?  The picture was taken within 5min from my taking the test.  As the test has sat, the second line has gotten even more faint so I don’t know what to think.  My cycles are not regular but I think I’m around 12 DPO, I had several positive ovulation test off and on for a week so I’m unsure the exact date of ovulation.  I’m having cramps, sore breast/nipples but no period.

Thank you in advance for any help in figuring this out.
  • Options
    I do see a line that is darker than the one you took on monday!
    Maybe take a digital one?
    Baby dust your way :smile:
  • Options
    Thank you  :)   I will test again in a day or 2, saying prayers and crossing fingers! Does it matter which brand of digital?
  • Options
    I honestly only know clearblue!
    If you took both picturs within the right amount of minutes and if you, like me, don't have any patience to see if it gets darker, I would probably get a digital + another early test :-)

A month ago I had positives but only on 1 brand of cheapies. All others were negative even though they were more sensitive.  :smile:
  • Options
    Were you pregnant? I definitely need to get a digital and another early test. 
  • Options
    My urine test was negative on thursday and then positive on friday and then got lighter on saturday, sunday and monday. On tuesday my urine and blood test came back negative.

I don't even know if it could have been a chemical pregnancy. I feel like the HCG levels would have been elevated on tuesday, don't you think? So never really got an answer to that.

Concerning your tests: I agree! Please give an update as soon as you know :)
  • Options
    I would have thought your levels would have been elevated on Tuesday too.  Hormones and testing can be so confusing! Some test show positive, some show negative.  Thanks for your messages, I will definitely update when I know for sure.
  • Options
    Looks positive to me I would wait to do a digital they need more HCG hormone and may only confuse you more, personally I would wait anther 48 hours and re test using the same hpt and if that is darker then try a digital 😊
  • Options
    BFN today! I think 🙄 
    No sign of AF on her way either Feeling so deflated! 
  • Options
    @elexox i had a BFN this morning too...it's awful.
    I felt nausea, tingling nipples, bloated etc but nothing.
    AF is 3 days late for me as well, so i think I'm out (again - TTC 14mths) but just feeling awful about it.

Do you have any symptoms, is AF late for you yet - maybe it's too early to test?
    How long have u been trying?
  • Options
    Hey @_Abby_
    Sorry it’s BFN for you too 🙁
    Your symptoms sound quite similar to mine. Although nothing much has been a full on “sign” for me! 
    I have 2 children already, 9yo boy & almost 3yo girl! OH & I recently discussed baby no.3 so we decided I come off the pill and we see what happens! So technically this is our “first month”. It took me 14 weeks to get a period after stopping the pill so I literally have no idea how long my cycle is! I didn’t track ov either so I’m just randomly taking pg tests every few days, which is driving me nuts now really! 
    Are you TTC your first? Sorry you’re having a rough time! X
  • Options
    Forgot to add, I’m on CD36 today! X
  • Options
    Hi both of you!
    Sorry for the BFN. Mine is negative too :( Took an urine test that is sensitive (10 mIU).
    Might take another blood test later.
    It has been 9 weeks since I came of the pill. I have had cramps on moday and again today, but still no spotting.

I don't have any kids and am not necessarily trying. We are just not preventing it and would me incredibly happy.
    I guess we'll see :) Good luck!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies.
    I have a 4yo daughter already,but she was a happy accident, so I foolishly thought trying for number 2 would be easy! :(
    I'm on cycle day 31 at the moment.

I just want AF to arrive if it's going to be bad news again! 

Hoping next cycle is the time for all of us to get some good news! Xxx
  • Options
    I really want to start trying again but I’m still breast feeding my baby so no period yet! Xx 
  • Options
    Hi ladies sorry for the late response! How are you doing today? 

Still no AF for me, I’m on CD38 now 🙄 I’ve got some FRER & one step ICs being delivered any minute so I’ll try one of those tomorrow! 

Agree with you Abby! I wish the witch would just turn up if she’s going to! 😣

Nathalie, it took me 14 weeks to get AF back! I was convinced I was pregnant during the time before she arrived. It’s so hard for me to distinguish between PMS & PG symptoms now! 🧐 I haven’t had enough cycles to know what’s what for me 🤷🏻‍♀️
    xxx