Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Faint line. Postive, flooded or evap?

Took an at home blood pregnancy test. Never saw a line until today. Line appeared within reading time and is still here.
There is color.

may it be flooded or an instant evap? 
Thank you!

Replies

• Have you gotten your period yet? And did that show up within the time frame you were supposed to read the test? Or after
  • @Meuh
    nope. Still no period. 1st cycle after pill. Day 64.

checked within time frame

tested negative until today (testing every 2nd day)
  • Ok are your periods irregular? Or do they always come ? And on time? I think you should make a doctors appointment and let them take ur blood. Not a urine test but a blood test. I think I am too but I’m not sure because my period hasn’t been due yet... look at this test ... do you see a second faint line? Or do you think it’s an evaporation line? 
  • I don't know if I am regular. I went on the pill at 15 and didn't care back then to see if I was regular. Have been on the pill ever since. I'm gonna retest in a couple of days :)

Concerning your picture: I do see a faint line. Did you try to invert it? Did you take the picture within the reading time?
  • Ok yes...retest in a few days. Do two types. Or just set up a doctores appointment. Their blood test can tell u like no other. And I just inverted it.... here it is. So maybe it was evaporation? And I’m not sure if it was in the right time frame I’m going to wait for my period
  • One second... I’m trying to upload
  • What do you think?
  • Yeah, well I just went in for bloodwork a month ago. I don't want her to think that I am crazy ;-)
    Thanks for inverting it. I love it.  I'm unsure since the line does not seem complete.
    If you have any cheapies left, I would retest tomorrow.
    Try not to drink anything tonight and to hold it in as long as you can. Helps you save a couple of tests ;-)

• Thank you!!