Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

The January TTC Thread - Let’s see some New Years BFPs! ➕🥳👣 - Part 2

Replies

• It wasn’t til being in this group I found out that you can still bleed without ovulating. I’ll be checking each day from next cycle xx
  • @Lh8609 heres hoping luvvy. Perhaps it is your body readjusting from the pill. The pain you had does sound like something was trying to happen.💜💜
  • Hey everyone 

loads to catch up on here and hope everyone is well

@Nat-ttc2 thank you would love to join a chat! 

I’m just going to go back and catch up on everyone’s posts 

xx
  • @Lh8609 let's hope this is your month 🤞

How's anyone getting on? Is anyone else roughly 6po? The 2ww is the worst 😣🙈

A few of you have mentioned about confirming youve ovulated. Is there any way you can definitely check whether you have ovulated? I had peak lh tests and then a raise in bbt is this pretty much garaunteed that I did ovulate? 

Temps have been above the line since the apps predicted ovulation. 

• @Lee0511 bbt wouldn't rise without ovulation lovely xx
  • @Lee0511 hiya luvvy. Im about 5 dpo with no real symptoms to report yet, soon enough I'm sure 😆.
    Seems like such a long wait 🙄🤦‍♀️
    The safest way to detect would be the temperature monitoring but scanning you is the 100% way...but you wouldnt want that scan disruption in your 2ww 💜💜
  • @Lee0511
    I'd say that pretty much guarantees it do you have a chart? Can we see it?
  • Thanks everyone 😊 
    I'm pretty thankful that I am ovulating so soon after coming off the pill (within 2 months).

Here's my chart: 
  • My temps have dropped a bit but are still over the coverline so I'm hoping thats okay? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤞
  • @Lee0511 oh that's good that you're ovulating again so soon.  
    I was gonna add that when ovulation is done your cm will probably change to thicker and more white (mine does personally). Tells me my window is shut basically 😆💜
  • @Bonnie1983 thanks yeah it changed to a white colour for like a day or 2 and has then been non existent 🙈
  • @Lee0511 sounds similar to myself 😆💜
  • @Lee0511 yes those temps are fine, common to have a Corpus luteum dip xx
  • @Mrs_T. I have no clue what that is but good to know, thanks 😊
  • @Lee0511 sorry its due to a drop in estrogen and then rise of progesterone xx
  • Hi everyone, had doctors and they aren't doing anything. Said bleeding 3 days before can be normal and I have no pain. So TTC continues... Lol x
  • @Lee0511
    Ok yeah it looks good how many dpo are you?
    @SorrentoMummy
    Sorry they aren't doing anything, but at least they say things look normal. How many dpo would that make you now?
  • @Aplus I'm due to ovulate Wednesday but no line on tests yet. I haven't been getting a peak. In glad there wasnt anything wrong! xx
  • @SorrentoMummy I'm glad they're not concerned for you but can still be frustrating.... do you use strips or CB digital??💜💜
  • @Bonnie1983 excatly lovely, oh well. I used one step strips but now I use the premom app and premom sticks (thicker and seem stronger)week 2 of using them xx