Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

The January TTC Thread - Let’s see some New Years BFPs! ➕🥳👣 - Part 2

Replies

• @SorrentoMummy ahh ok well hopefully something will flag up soon. I've not used them myself but I think a few other ladies here have.....🤔🤔💜💜
  • @Aplus I'm 5dpo today, so I'm hoping my temps will continue to rise. I've been really emotional this morning so hoping that's a good sign but I could also just be tired.

@Mrs_T. That's super helpful thank you 😊 it's crazy how much there is still to learn when ttc 😊
  • @SorrentoMummy
    Oh ok so any day now you should be seeing something soon 🤞🤞
  • @GwentonEmmy If u ever visit Scotland where I am go to Edinburgh and St Andrews. I'm near St Andys and it's lovely.

Been quiet lately but I read every post. 
    Just a wee update on me. 
    I had my fertility hospital app today. Got the rubella antibody blood test and chlamydia swab 😂
    I'm getting an app for ultrasound scan and also xray for doing the hsg tube dye flush thing. Been told a wait of 3 months but I got the initial app within 2 months so hopefully the same. Altho was told xray deoartnent is stopping them as of next week, must be due to COVID so I'm slightly annoyed as there will be a wait for it opening again!

Hope everyone is well 😘

Lauren
  • @Lee0511
    Yes hopefully,  Fingers crossed it's a nice signal at something more 🤞🤞😊
  • @GwentonEmmy If u ever visit Scotland where I am go to Edinburgh and St Andrews. I'm near St Andys and it's lovely.

Just a wee update on me. 
    I had my fertility hospital app today. Got the rubella antibody blood test and chlamydia swab 😂
    I'm getting an app for ultrasound scan and also xray for doing the hsg tube dye flush thing. Been told a wait of 3 months but I got the initial app within 2 months so hopefully the same. Altho was told xray deoartnent is stopping them as of next week, must be due to COVID so I'm slightly annoyed as there will be a wait for it opening again!

Hope everyone is well 😘

Lauren
    I’m really wanting to go so will bare that In mind. This Covid has push everything back xx
  • Hello lovelies, any of you spoken to your doctor about your fetility? I have a call at lunch time. About my early bleeding and no peak on tests. Any advice or any thoughts about chatting to him? 🙂 X
    Ask them to do a full female hormonal panel on cycle day 3. FSH, Tsh, AMH, estradiol, and progesterone; then repeat progesterone at 7 days post ovulation. This is a good place to start. Early bleeding is a sign of low progesterone or estrogen dominance.
  • Hope everyone’s well :)
  • Lee0511 said:
    @Lh8609 let's hope this is your month 🤞

How's anyone getting on? Is anyone else roughly 6po? The 2ww is the worst 😣🙈

A few of you have mentioned about confirming youve ovulated. Is there any way you can definitely check whether you have ovulated? I had peak lh tests and then a raise in bbt is this pretty much garaunteed that I did ovulate? 

Temps have been above the line since the apps predicted ovulation. 

You can take a Proov test approximately 7 days post peak through 10 days
    amazon has them
  • Proov PdG - Progesterone Metabolite – Test | Only FDA-Cleared Test to Confirm Successful Ovulation at Home | 4 Cycle Pack | Works Great with Ovulation Tests | 18 PdG Test Strips https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08B69XD1Z/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_i_.np.FbZ13B9ED?psc=1
  • Hello lovely ladies! TMI...  So I don't get a peak or a test but I do get mucus. What's your mucus journey like?? Haha. I have sticky see through discharge today. Is it when it's very watery you ovulate? 🙂😘 What's yours like the days leading up to your peak test? Xx
  • I get very milky white before and then supposedly when it's watery you ovulate! I'm the same no peak but scans have shown I'm ovulating before so have been relying on the mucus!

Am 7 days before period due and really really trying not to test. I promised my husband I would go one month without obsessive testing. It's killing me! 

Just a wee update on me. 

Hope everyone is well 😘

Lauren
    Edinburgh is lovely my ex mother in law is originally from Edinburgh we used to go every year for holidays 
  • Hello lovely ladies! TMI...  So I don't get a peak or a test but I do get mucus. What's your mucus journey like?? Haha. I have sticky see through discharge today. Is it when it's very watery you ovulate? 🙂😘 What's yours like the days leading up to your peak test? Xx
    I had egg white cm for a week overall before I got a peak, missing the odd day here and there. Just before I went to the toilet and did an opk and got the peak, I had a hugeeee clump of the stuff. Real clear and sticky. I thought the ewcm was the fertile stuff rather than watery? I could be wrong. Then it stopped completely the next day Xx
  • Does anyone here have a very quick peak? As in nothing day before, then a peak, then nothing. 🙂
  • SP28SP28 Regular
    edited Jan 12, 2021 1:21PM
    Some people do, so can be hard to catch. Mine lasted a while this cycle @SorrentoMummy. X

• TMI warning: when I am leading up to ovulation I get watery milky mucus, then it turn some what white and clear. If I rub it between thumb and finger and pull apart, it stretches over an inch or 2.54 cm. My EWCam only last a few hours or day on the day before ovulation or day of ovulation 
  • I've been testing since day 7 and I'm now day 12 and no increase. Basically invisible for the last week. 😔 Xx
  • Is this the first time you’ve tested? Have you normally ovulated by now xx
  • My peak is pretty short. I only get a high the day before peak and then low pretty much the day after. 

In terms of mucus I get ewcm a few days leading up to ovulation and then get some creamy but am usually dry straight after.

Thanks for the link @kizzyhuz 😊