Forum homeβ€Ί Getting pregnantβ€Ί Trying to conceive

The January TTC Thread - Let’s see some New Years BFPs! βž•πŸ₯³πŸ‘£ - Part 2

Replies

• @Sj83 I love it. Although cannot visit other council areas just now!

Hope everyone is well. I am stressed with work! Working from home this week juggling my class and another and home learning with me little girl. Boy oh boy! Back in next week every week to teach a bubble. Just been asked to up my hours as I doing loads and not getting paid. Only until they find a teacher for this other class. Very stressful times!

Af due on Friday. Obviously hoping she doesn't appear! Little like butterfly's down there, but no other symptoms.

X
  • Sorry to hear you’re feeling stressed @Lauren1409 hope af stays away for you!
  • @Lauren1409 sorry to c your stressed. Not so good.Β 
    @SorrentoMummy I have white mucus I’m assuming leading up to ovulation. Well it matches up with my round about ovulation days. Just white wet patches in my underwear. I’m new to learning all this as I’ve never paid attention to it before. Xx
  • Thanks everyone for your great advice and thoughts. I wish I could help you all like you have me. Except with me I have no pattern with anything, so I don't think I can offer my experience. I just pray that this all our month. Bfps for everyone! 😘
  • @Lauren1409 hope af stays away being a teacher must be so stressful at the min πŸ˜ͺ
  • Good luck hun @SorrentoMummy
  • @SorrentoMummy good luck to you lovelyΒ 
    @Lauren1409 oh hopefully af.stays away 🀞🀞
    πŸ’œπŸ’œ
  • Thanks lovelies. β™₯️
  • @SorrentoMummy
    The week leading up to peak, I have nothing, then the day before peak I get the runniest, slippery, snot like ewcm πŸ˜– ever. lol sorry. I have a pic but prob shouldn't post here 🀣 I'd inbox upon request πŸ€£πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ And then I get the same thing the day of peak.Β  And about peak, mine happens really fast, like this cycle I got an empty circle on digital opk at 2pm and light line on strip. Then at 5pm same day got a dark line and a static smiley. So my surge happens very quickly, if I don't test every 2 hours or so, I'll miss it. By the next day, line is light again (with my non pregnant cycles).Β 
  • @Lauren1409 I feel you with work stress, hope you manage to unwind. 🀞 For you that AF stays away! Are you planning to test before or waiting to see if AF comes xx
  • I've been testing since day 7 and I'm now day 12 and no increase. Basically invisible for the last week. πŸ˜” Xx
    Don't be discouraged, depending on what's normal for you, (not sure how long your cycle is), you could ovulate any day now between now and through next week, so you want to Keep testing for sure and monitoring cm 😊
  • Morning all! Woke up this morning feeling so sick, metallic mouth, lower back pain TMI but had so much gas last night! Period is in 6 days 🀞🀞🀞. Question anyone been lucky but had loose bowel movements! Not all the time but had to run this morning after all the noises last night! So not exactly constipation...Β 
  • @Lauren1409 sounds like you have your hands full !! Hope you get some "me" time soon, are you waiting to see if AF arrives on Friday before you test, fingers crossed she stays away..
    I am due af on Monday, 9dpo today, I did want to test tomorrow but think it may be early and to be honest I do think i am already out, I haven't had my usual sore boobs and cramps this cycle like i get when my body is gearing up for af but I just could be having a off 1 !!Β 
    Just came back on here and this hasn't sent !! Must be losing my mind and didn't press post.. anyway I caved and tested and its a bpn..no surprise there..

• @Gemma303 it may just be too early xx
  • Bfn even !!!Β 
  • I would like to think so but I have just got a feeling it is a no this month, you know when you just know, I am getting them feelings !!Β 
    @Iski2021 I had that metallic taste when I was pregnant with my middle boy, and strangely pins and needles in my fingers which was odd...Good luck hun 🀞
  • Just got a phone call to say my partners niece is now pregnant, approximately 8 weeks, she's young and it wasn't a planned pregnancy of course as she hasn't even got a partner etc you know how it goes and of course she would fall without even trying !!Β 
    I do hope that she is ok and has a healthy pregnancy and baby and all that goes with it but just can't help but feel jealous..its been 1 year and 2 mths so far and well some people just have to much to drink and it happens..it will happen when it happens I suppose.
  • Gemma303 said:
    Just got a phone call to say my partners niece is now pregnant, approximately 8 weeks, she's young and it wasn't a planned pregnancy of course as she hasn't even got a partner etc you know how it goes and of course she would fall without even trying !!Β 
    I do hope that she is ok and has a healthy pregnancy and baby and all that goes with it but just can't help but feel jealous..its been 1 year and 2 mths so far and well some people just have to much to drink and it happens..it will happen when it happens I suppose.
    Oh god I feel for you, my cousin who is just the most disfunctional human (still love her) popped two out by accident barely a year apart by using the pull out method with some randoms. We have just bought a boxing bag off amazon for stories like this, even hubby is now gagging for a good go. Got to let the insane jealousy out somehow!Β 
  • Lol boxing bag.. I will have get one myself and just let it all out 🀣 
  • @Gemma303 omg that is just so typical. I've heard stories like that believe me...even worse when they're the same age as you and completely unhealthy 😭😭. Dont feel bad about feeling jealous, it's natural πŸ’œπŸ’œ
    @Iski2021 that's a great idea, I think I would of gone through about 10 by now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’œπŸ’œ