Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

The January TTC Thread - Let’s see some New Years BFPs! ➕🥳👣 - Part 2

Replies

• Morning everyone, how are you all? Sending big cuddles to everyone. All this week no test line on my ovulation tests. Nothing yesterday, last night, this morning or just before lunch at 12pm but just now...... the darkest line I could ever see!  That's crazy! 🤣 I'm sooooooo happy! My hormones lol.... Xx
  • Hey @SorrentoMummy I’m good, how are you. That’s great, get bding :) xx
  • @SP28 glad your good my lovely. 🙂 Hope you're having a lovely week. What cycle day are you? x
  • @SorrentoMummy that's great to hear luvvy!! Get to it 😉💜
  • @SorrentoMummy I’m the same, due to Ov today - always get my peak CD 13... tested fmu, no +, tested again at 11 - tested at 1.30 - :( how often do you test? X 
  • I test twice a day 1pm and 8pm. But today I was a bit ott today as I noticed some discharge this morning. But I literally had nothing an hour earlier than the darkest line suddenly. I hope you get a line asap sweet, I know the wait can drive you a bit crazy. X
  • Thanks for your reply xx 
    Yes I’m going to hold off and test about 5pm, then again about 8pm then call it quits! So frustrating 😞  xx 
  • Morning everyone, how are you all? Sending big cuddles to everyone. All this week no test line on my ovulation tests. Nothing yesterday, last night, this morning or just before lunch at 12pm but just now...... the darkest line I could ever see!  That's crazy! 🤣 I'm sooooooo happy! My hormones lol.... Xx
    So next step is the BDing. Good luck. I’m going to be doing the tests next cycle. Xx
  • @SP28 glad your good my lovely. 🙂 Hope you're having a lovely week. What cycle day are you? x
    Yes not too bad thank you, got a few days off so just chilling really 😊 I’m 3dpo! So not too far from you it seems xx
  • @SorrentoMummy & just like that.... +! 🤩 happy BD’ing ♥️💫
  • @Abbey2020 omg hahahaha! We are twins! Well done lovely haha! Do you BD today and tomorrow? What's your norm lol? 🤣 X
  • Ovulated early this month so have a three week wait instead of a 2ww 🙈🤦‍♀️ Good job work is crazy busy 😬
  • @Ellabella84 I feel for you lovely! But you can do it, just keep busy 😘
  • @Abbey2020 omg hahahaha! We are twins! Well done lovely haha! Do you BD today and tomorrow? What's your norm lol? 🤣 X
    🤣🤞🏼 we’ve done it every other day up to now, but yes deffo tonight & tomorrow! It’s tiring work isn’t it 😳😂 fingers crossed this is our month! Xx 
  • Hope all these positive opks turn into bfps! Cd7 today still low opks and still spotting a bit from af. Had a wonderful delivery of a huge bunch of flowers from oh today as it’s our 2 year anniversary tomorrow 🥰 that cheered me up a little. Still feeling a bit bummed out over all the mess my ex is trying to cause us and I’m not sleeping well cuz every noise I hear I’m waking up panicking thinking he’s trying to break in again. 
    Ive been selected at random to take a Covid antibody test so that will be interesting to see if I’ve had it it not. Hope everyone’s well x
  • Yes I have stopped work for the week! I have done well over my hours at home! I shall be getting paid full time as of next week instead of 2.5 days. But I'm only doing it until we get someone else in. I can't do full time. It messes with my anxiety!

I don't think il test early. I have only been late 3 times in 15 months and its always been by 2 days so I would only test if its more than that!

Really wanting a gin but doctor at hosp said to stop drinking to see if it helps! Not like I was drinking too much or anything, just ta few gins at the weekend 😂 suppose anything to help! 
  • Lauren1409Lauren1409 Regular
    edited Jan 13, 2021 6:35PM
    @Lh8609 I was offered one through my job. Didn't do it though. The website kept playing up and had to send away so many times. the website wouldn't acknowledge my codes so I gave up 😂
  • @Abbey2020 @SorrentoMummy that's greats news!! Get to it 😆😆.

@Lh8609 ahh happy anniversary for tomorrow 🥰🥰. I'm sorry you're still anxious from the dreaded X 😓. When do you normally start seeing your peak??💜💜

@Lauren1409 sometimes a gin can help relax you and that must be better than you being stressed right!?🥰. Good luck for when you're testing 💜
  • @Lauren1409 that’s odd mine went straight through. Be interesting to see the result though. I’m also trying to cut out drinks, normally only have a drink on a Monday night as I work all weekend but I’ve only drank on 2 occasions in the last almost 3 weeks. I guess it can’t hurt can it. I REALLY need to try n lose some weight but I have zero motivation atm.

@Bonnie1983 we’ve just forked out over £400 on a really good cctv system so I’m looking forward to that coming in the post. I’m due to ov in about 8 or 9 days time but I’m using Premom this month so I’m testing every day. I had a low 0.15 yest and stark white zero today lol. Hope you’re ok x
  • AplusAplus Regular
    edited Jan 13, 2021 7:07PM
    @SorrentoMummy @Abbey2020
    So glad you got your peak! You've got work to do! Hope you catch the egg 🤞🤞