Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The January TTC Thread - Let’s see some New Years BFPs! ➕🥳👣 - Part 2

Replies

• @Lh8609 yeah I've not had much since xmas day 🙈🙈🤢🤢... that wasnt the best😂.
    That's great about the cctv system, thatll put your mind at rest when its up and running 💜.
    Early days with your tests then. At least you can monitor from the start and can observe any patterns.
    I'm 7dpo today, pretty tired but I woke up early so no shocker there 😆. Gonba have an early one in think 💜💜
  • Thanks lovelies. BD last night, this afternoon and will do tomorrow. 😘 It's hardwork in a way haha! Xx
  • Same sick and metal feeling this morning and an awful night sleep. Af due on Tues but caved and did a test and nothing 😔
  • Brilliant news at @SorrentoMummy and @Abbey2020 with O, get busy 😀 
    My AF due Monday @Iski2021 and I got a BFN too this morning.
    I haven't had a drink since around boxing day, maybe the day after, can't remember really lol but I was on it for days, I was on my period so its allowed haha. I do have a bottle of malibu, a bottle of pineapple juice and a soda water so I will be making drinks and drowning my sorrows with that in a few days..
  • Did the same last period and my gin is waiting for my for next week 😂. Let's hope we don't have to and we are just one of those low hcg people 🤞.  Going to try and wait at least till the weekend before testing again.... Doubt I can wait till AF
  • @SorrentoMummy just a quick one, would you count today as 1 DPO or tomorrow? Xxx 
  • @Abbey2020 has your opk gone back to low yet? 
  • @SP28 I’ve not took it yet - tend to do it about 11 xx 
  • @Abbey2020 ok if it’s low today will likely be day of ovulation today so 1dpo tomorrow x
  • @Ellabella84 your LP should remain the same even if you ovulated a week early so wouldn't have to wait 3 week's for AF it will come the same as usual days post o.

Good luck to all of you in the 2ww 

Xx
  • SP28 said:
    @Abbey2020 ok if it’s low today will likely be day of ovulation today so 1dpo tomorrow x
    Thank you! Xxx 
  • Mrs_T. said:
    @Ellabella84 your LP should remain the same even if you ovulated a week early so wouldn't have to wait 3 week's for AF it will come the same as usual days post o.

Good luck to all of you in the 2ww 

Xx
    Ah that’s really interesting thank you mrs_T. I got a positive last month then it turned into a chemical so if I’m being honest with myself I don’t think I’ll be testing any time soon this time I’m getting anxious about it already! think I’ll wait until At least two weeks past af date 🙈😬😢
  • Hi @Abbey2020 yes I agree with @SP28 it's likely your be 1dpo tomorow. As you get your peak, then ovulate, then 1dpo. X
  • Hi @Abbey2020 yes I agree with @SP28 it's likely your be 1dpo tomorow. As you get your peak, then ovulate, then 1dpo. X
    Just tested, still high, but not quite as strong! So will BD later this evening & hope that’s enough 💫

• @Gemma303 and @Iski2021 AF is due Sunday for me. I also tested and got a bfn this morning 😔 at what point does your levels start to rose if pregnant is it common not to get a positive until after AF is due? 🤞We all get out bfps this week or early next week. 
  • @Lee0511 it all depends when implantation and fertilisation takes place. That can be different every single time. So that's why some people don't get positive till Af is due. I think most people test between 12-14dpo though. X

@Abbey2020 good luck lovely! X
  • @Lee0511ahh fingers crossed. I think it's more common for people to get bfp after af is due. Certainly happened on my last before I miscarried and to a few of my friends. Also depends on the sensitivity of the tests! But they say if you're pregnant it doubles every two days so nothing is out just yet! 
  • Ohh interesting thanks for the facts ladies 😊 Ive been using the cheapest tests leading up to AF so they are probably not very sensitive at all 😂
  • Ugh, looks like I'm a day early this month. Looks like il be joining a Feb thread now! 😂
  • Hi there! I'm new here, and also new to the whole TTC concept. We're married for 2 years, been together for over 10 years. I think the relationship part is solid ;)

So I try not to stress myself because really I'm not in a hurry or anything, but I happen to be very good at reading symptoms and getting said symptoms. So who knows!

AF should come next Thursday. Basically too early to get any symptoms, no? What I noticed, is that coffee and wine isn't that appealing to me anymore (that says a lot, I love my coffee and I love having after-work drinks). I'm having a bit of nausea and feeling bloated since a week. My tummy is weird, it's not like period cramps but... maybe like a little bit of sore muscels? And I have sore legs now and then, like if I get a flu or something, but I'm feeling well otherwise. But maybe I'm just unusually observant of my body and everything feels weird to me right now.

Long story short: Happy to go on the ride with you girls :)