Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2021

Due in January 2021

1131415161719»

Replies

• SzkodaFC said:
    Hi All, glad to see there is some more activity on here.

@Bobble321 how far along are you?

@Emma63 are you feeling lots of movement now?

I am 30+1 so I am starting the countdown now :) Here is baby Williams, second with his eyes open which is a bit freaky  :D - I cannot wait to meet him. Has anyone thought about names - has anyone got any good websites? 

x

she is non stop moving now, moving is all she does lol feel like im a human boxing bag sometimes haha. wow them pics are amazing im getting a 4d one done at 29 weeks so this is what im am expecting, I can't wait to see my baby again I miss looking at her face. 

I already have a name for my little girl have you?? xx
  • @Emma63 I have a name too but also don’t want to get hooked on it just in case when he comes I think it’s not right so wanted to explore some more names
    I know how you feel re being a boxing bag 😂 I love it but sometimes I feel like he is about to punch/kick his way out 
    The 4D scans are so worth it - we had 3 done and every time it was incredible - I found it such a better experience than the hospital routine clinical scans too so was nice for my partner to have an experience as he’s not allowed with me to any scans or appointments 
  • SzkodaFC said:
    @Emma63 I have a name too but also don’t want to get hooked on it just in case when he comes I think it’s not right so wanted to explore some more names
    I know how you feel re being a boxing bag 😂 I love it but sometimes I feel like he is about to punch/kick his way out 
    The 4D scans are so worth it - we had 3 done and every time it was incredible - I found it such a better experience than the hospital routine clinical scans too so was nice for my partner to have an experience as he’s not allowed with me to any scans or appointments 
    oh no we are set on her name :) and won't be changing it. 

yeah everyone I know who has had 4d ones have been amazed. I've been quite lucky my husband has been able to come to all of my hospital routine ones with me x
  • made sure my pram was all in order today :) 
  • 🚨Want to be a tester in the MadeForMums 2021 Awards?🚨

We’re currently recruiting for testers for the annual MFM Awards. We are especially looking for pregnant women, and parents of babies, but everyone is welcome! 
    To signup, please check out latest posts where you can find all the details!

• Post withdrawn
  • Post withdrawn
  • This group really is extremely quiet. Now I know why @Emma63 moved over to the February group lol.
    yeah dreadfully quiet havent got a clue why
  • Post withdrawn
  • Hi everyone, if you don't already, make sure you follow us on Instagram as we're doing 12 days of Christmas giveaways

• this club just went quiet all of a sudden!!..most of u must have had ur babies by now...hope u are all doing ok
  • Jiddah said:
    this club just went quiet all of a sudden!!..most of u must have had ur babies by now...hope u are all doing ok
    this group has been quite since I've been pregnant and thats 9 months lol. im due my baby in 10 days time. 

hope your all good. When are you due your baby? 
  • @Emma63,....wow...ur little one will soon be here then..congrats in advance..i actually belong to the due in april club as i am due april 7 which is arnd 73days frm now..i just enjoy reading clubs that are ahead of me in weeks thats hoe i noticed this club had suddenly gone silent
  • JAUSJAUS Regular
    edited Apr 30, 2021 2:32PM
    xx