Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Could it be? Trying not to get my hopes up.

Hi everyone. So I'm 4 DPO and for the last week I have been experiencing some really odd issues. I took a pregnancy test and it came back neg that was 6 days ago. I have had severe migraines for 10 days, extreme trapped wind, sore boobs to the point even my bra was hurting (more tender now than sore), my appetite is less than normal and the weirdest is that I'm having sharp sensations in my pubic area. Any advice would be appreciated. 

Replies

• Hi there!
    I'm not sure if I read it correctly. You're 4 days past ovulation, so that means when you did a test 6 days ago, you did the test basically 2 days before your ovulation? Was your last AF on time? 
  •  Bundaberg said:
    Hi there!
    I'm not sure if I read it correctly. You're 4 days past ovulation, so that means when you did a test 6 days ago, you did the test basically 2 days before your ovulation? Was your last AF on time? 
    Yeah everything was like clockwork last month. I know the chances are slim but we have been trying for 6 years and this is the first time I've has these kind of things happen x
  • Are you sure your ovulation was 4 days ago? Because if so, you couldn't possibly be pregnant two days prior to your ovulation, unless your pregnancy started in the last cycle. 
    So my advice would be to wait until your AF is due and then test again. I know, waiting sucks... 
  • Bundaberg said:
    Are you sure your ovulation was 4 days ago? Because if so, you couldn't possibly be pregnant two days prior to your ovulation, unless your pregnancy started in the last cycle. 
    So my advice would be to wait until your AF is due and then test again. I know, waiting sucks... 
    I'm not very good at reading my body at all. When I tested i was 3 days into my fertile window but according to my app it wasnt my actual ovulation day.
  • Your fertile window is when your chances on getting pregnant are the highest. But you can't possibly be pregnant already by then. You'll have to test on the day, or the day after, your period is due.