Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

Spotting or miscarriage- I feel lost.

Hi everyone. I’m hoping someone can help me. I’m feeling a little lost. I’m 6 weeks pregnant. Two nights ago I went to the toilet in the middle of the night and had some pink blood. I was having cramps too. My heart sank and i thought I was having a miscarriage. There wasn’t loads of blood, it hadn’t soaked through my knickers but when I wiped it covered most of the tissue. In the morning it was less and less. It then turned into a brown blood and I’ve been having this every time I wipe from then to today. I feel like I am in limbo. I read that some spotting is normal, some cramps is normal, but to have fresh pink blood. It’s too late to be implantation. Can anyone shed any light weather this sounds like miscarriage or the start of one of just normal pregnancy spotting? 
thanks

Replies

• Hi what was your outcome to this? I really hope everything is ok for you. I’m 5 weeks 3 days and been having light pink bleeding on and off since Saturday - no cramps x
  • What was your outcome please am experiencing same thing now
  • Hi I had a few early pregnancy scans and each time was fine, but I continued light bleeding - I also had a urine infection which the doctor prescribed me antibiotics for and the bleeding did subside. I’m now 17 weeks and all is going well and bleeding stopped around 7 weeks. Wishing you all the best 
  • Congratulations....i pray my own turn out well
  • What’s happening with your symptoms?
  • I started spotting 14days ago sometimes Light bleeding.it stop three days ago and started again today.  8weeks. 
  • Have you got any pain or anything? Clots and what colour? and have you rang early pregnancy so they can scan you? 
  • No pain, no cloth, light red. I did scan earlier I was ask to come back in two weeks 
  • As hard as it is that’s all you can do I’m afraid, I think we all look for answers from somewhere and everyone’s body's are so different. I really do hope everything is ok. Keep me posted. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to message me x
  • Is there any updates ladies? x