Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

8 days late! Negative results on day 7! Please help!

hello im 8 days late for my period. Yesterday i took a pregnancy test clear blue rapid response and it was negative. On the 5th and 6th last month i had brown spotting when i wiped and wore a panty liner which only got a few drops on it. Im having signs of pregnancy like cramping, bloated belly, headaches every day but not real bad, breast pain, moody, nausea and like a burning in my belly above my belly button sometimes and having some milky discharge. Now last month a few days after the spotting was going on i had a few things happen which caused a good bit of stress on me but ive never missed a period from stress before. Please help

Replies

• I'm sorry, I know it's very stressful when you don't know what's going on. My period is sometimes up to 10 days late when I was under a lot of stress. Could be what's happening with you right now. But if you feel like something is off, maybe talk to your doctor!
  • Bundaberg said:
    I'm sorry, I know it's very stressful when you don't know what's going on. My period is sometimes up to 10 days late when I was under a lot of stress. Could be what's happening with you right now. But if you feel like something is off, maybe talk to your doctor!
    Hello thanks for replying! Im now 10 days late went to the doctor today they took blood to see what is going on. Im going to call tomorrow and see if they got my hcg test back yet. 
  • Keep us posted!
  • I saw my period last on December 25th 2020 so I didn't see it on January took pregnancy test on February 1st but negative,I have waist pains and sour mouth,since yesterday I have been having period cramp please what's wrong
  • Please let me know what is going on with you if uou figure it out. I still havent found out what is going on with me 
  • Got the call from my dr my results were all negative.