Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Anxious, preg after loss and lines not darker.

Replies

• TeeAli22 said:
    Aww bless - he must have been very toasty in there haha! Hope you're loving every moment! :) xx
    Yes he was bless him xx
  • @NDG try not to be anxious about not having any symptoms, I didn't really have anything. Thankfully I didn't have any sickness, I hate being sick so was dreading that! Xx
  • @NDG I don't really have any symptoms either. I get a wave of nausea every so often (had a bit this morning and last time before that was early last week!) Haven't been sick either! The only annoying thing I have is dry mouth every night! That I could do without ha! xx
  • Hey ladies. Just checking in to see how you are? 
    @SmithL35 lucky no sickness for you. Did you have any other symptoms?
    @TeeAli22 how are you getting on?x 
  • Hello, how are you both doing ladies? 

@NDG I remember one day at work when I felt dizzy to the point of mentioning the dizziness to my teaching assistant, but that was it initially! I expected loads of sickness but had none. I just got hungry, and ended up putting on 3 stone! 🤣 but I was only 10 stone when I got pregnant so nobody professional ever said it was too much. X

• @SmithL35 let’s hope I follow your steps with the no sickness thing. Most people I know had sickness by now so here’s hoping haha 

I gag when I have shower and in the evening everytime i go into the bathroom. Not sure why as I’m fine all day long in there. 
    I had a scan this week, but still won’t be stress free until I get past another two weeks to know I passed the amount of weeks I miscarried last year (if that makes sense). X
  • Aww yes that makes total sense. Was the scan ok? X
  • Hey ladies! Hope you are both well 😊 

I’m doing okay! 9 weeks tomorrow and got my booking in app on Thursday. Hopefully I’ll get a date for my 12 week scan then! 
    No sickness for me yet (thank goodness!) a few bits of nausea every so often and usually indigestion before bed but apart from that I think I’m all good 😊 

@NDG how far along are you now? Glad your last scan all was looking well!! 
    @SmithL35 how’s your little one doing? 

Good to hear from you both! Xx 
  • @TeeAli22 glad to hear all is going well. And no sickness either. Makes me feel better as everyone else seems to have it. Hopefully just the lucky ones. Is your booking over the phone?

I’m just over 8 weeks. I’ve had my booking app on phone and they are so busy I won’t get my bloods etc done until 2 weeks time. She told me they will post me the date for my scan so hopefully find out soon. I’ve been referred to a consultant due to my history so hope that eases my anxiety. 

@SmithL35 you will have to share some tips with us x 
  • He is a little gem @TeeAli22 :) love him so much! He had his last set of jabs on Thursday so has been a bit unsettled but he is fine x

@NDG yes definitely, would love to help if I can x
  •   @NDG my app is an odd one. I’ve got to go to the health clinic car park and do all of the medical history etc. On the phone in the car park. Then they will call me in for bloods after the telephone call. Hope it’s not freezing as don’t fancy sitting with my engine on for an hour polluting everything!! So I’m hoping to get a date for my 12 week scan then but they’ll probably still post it and it’ll take ages to come hah! 

@SmithL35 I had a quick look on the sept 2020 babies ... he is such a cutie 🥰🥰 any tips are definitely welcomed haha 

xx 
  • TeeAli22 said:
      @NDG my app is an odd one. I’ve got to go to the health clinic car park and do all of the medical history etc. On the phone in the car park. Then they will call me in for bloods after the telephone call. Hope it’s not freezing as don’t fancy sitting with my engine on for an hour polluting everything!! So I’m hoping to get a date for my 12 week scan then but they’ll probably still post it and it’ll take ages to come hah! 

@SmithL35 I had a quick look on the sept 2020 babies ... he is such a cutie 🥰🥰 any tips are definitely welcomed haha 

xx 
    Awww thank you 🥰 xx please ask away! X
  • The bottoming is Deffo darker than the top one hun x I wouldn't worry too much I know it's easy to say , I've had a loss last year too and it's difficult. But sometimes if we put out mind to it too much , our body blocks it of and we can get ill worrying too much. Sometomes when we care too much we harm ourselves because of thinking too much and then our bodies react in the opposite way. I wish you all the best and good luck with this pregnancy im sure it will all be fine x 
  • @NDG hey lovely how are you? How is everything progressing? I've got my 12 week scan date through for the 3rd March ... really not long now and getting quite excited! :)

@SmithL35 hope everything is okay with you and your little one! I haven't any specific questions yet but sure there will be loads coming up haha!

xx
  • Ahh so exciting @TeeAli22 :) that feels like a long time ago now! At the 12 week scan they said he wasn't as far as we thought, he was only 10+6 so they couldn't do the measurements they needed. We had to wait a week and it felt like forever 😳 xx
  • @SmithL35 Oh no how frustrating! That week must have been awful! But on the plus side you got to see little bean twice! xx
  • @TeeAli22 yes that's true! Xx
  • hey ladies @TeeAli22 @SmithL35
    how are you both? 

Eek my 12 week scan is on 2nd March!! Same time as you!! I’ve had a couple of reassurance scans though as still no real symptoms. Every scan I’ve been to I’ve measured more days ahead. So let’s see what they say at the 12 weeks. 
    How many weeks are you now? Have you had any scans? 

Did you @SmithL35 or are you going to @TeeAli22 have the screenings done at 12 weeks? 

@SmithL35 did your dates change much at 12 weeks compare to your LMP date?xx 
  • I'm pleased that you've had some scans that have reassured you everything is ok @NDG because I always got anxious reading on the forum how some people were so sick and had other symptoms and I just didn't 🙈

Yes I had the screening tests done. I was a bit paranoid about my age for a first baby so wanted to make sure everything was ok, which thankfully it was. 

Well when I was first pregnant I did a calculator online based on my LMP and it said 10th September buy after my scan they said it was the 17th.......he wasn't born until the 30th though!! And I honestly think he was happy to stay in over 42 weeks xx
  • @NDG good to hear things are going well and you've had some scans! I've had barely any symptoms either apart from acne and always needing a drink! 
    I haven't had any scans yet so the wait has felt like forever! Just over a week to go and I hope everything is doing what it's meant to do in there!

I'm having the screenings done as it's my first as well so want to make sure I cover everything off! I'm currently 11+2 with EDD from LMP expected to be 12th Sept but I usually O slightly later than day 14 so I am expecting it to change slightly. When is your EDD again?

You'll have to share an update of your scan pic when you have it! :) x