Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Baby Bond Early Scan

I have booked for an early scan with Baby Bond. I think I am 5+4, and will be 9 weeks on the date I have booked. I am going on holiday when I am 10 weeks, and really wanted to set my mind at ease before I go.

Has anyone had any experience with them, do you think it is worth it? Also, I may actually be 5 days less than what all the due date calculators say, so would only be 8+2. Would I be able to see anything? Would I have to have an internal scan, and is this harmful/painful?

Sorry for all the questions! image

Replies

• hi hun, i personally havent used babybond but in my due date forum (june) a lot of ladies have used babybond and VERY highly recommend them, i think at 8 weeks you will be able to see the heartbeat but maybe not much of a baby. im sure this will still be an amazing experience for you though. i dont think internal scans are harmful or painful, but i think at 8 weeks you should be able to see the heart beat on a normal scan.

XxXxX 17+4
  • I had a babybond scan at 26 weeks (a 3D one) and it was absolutely brilliant - I'd definately recommend using them!! They're fantastic!!! Worth very penny and more!!!! x
  • Can I ask how much they are? Are they as well as the normal 12 week adn 20 week ones? How do you go about booking one?

xx
  • We've had two with Baby Bond Heathrow (Staines really!). Would def. recommend them!

We had an early one at 7+4 due to a previous miscarriage... but then around 10 weeks I got the willies again and panicked I'd had a MMC - I hadn't but for my sanity we went back again!

They were ??95 each and we got 4-5 piccies with each one.

Good luck!
    Joo xxx
  • Thanks very much! I feel a little less silly now, and am actually getting excited!
  • hi we had a gender scan at babybond and it was great. i would really recommend babybond, so do not worry you will love it. take care and let us know how you get on. xxx
  • hi we had a gender scan at babybond and it was great. i would really recommend babybond, so do not worry you will love it. take care and let us know how you get on. xxx
  • Hi love, I had one done a week ago I was 9 weeks and 3 days. It was amazing and worth every single penny. It was ??95 and we saw little beanio and she was moving about and we got to hear the heart beat as well which was wonderful.

They were really nice and very helpful I would say go for it. I went for a scan at 9 weeks as i was told that would be the time you would start to see something.

K xx
    10+1
  • I havent used them yet but I am going to get a gender scan at 18 weeks which will be late Feb.

MrsBammy, check out there website just type in babybond and there site will come up they have clincs all over the UK.

My gender scan will cost ??79 which is pretty good I think

xx