Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Faint line

Hey so I think I’m 8or 9 dpo feeling a bit dizzy, nauseous and got a taste in my mouth that just won’t go away only had a baby 4 months ago so freaking out a bit

Replies

• Options
    I can defo see a line there !! Try again tomorrow morning with FMU!!
  • Options
    thanks the hubby thinks I’m seen things😊
  • Options
    Couldn’t help myself took this a few min ago 
    darker then dis morning one I think
  • Options
    Omg yes !! i can totally see it congratulations lovely!!!! Do another in the morning and post a pic ?? X 
  • Options
    will do not sure if I’m scared or excited 😊
  • Options
    I just saw you said you had a baby 4 months ago! Would be a great age gap for them though they’ll be very close  <3
  • Options
    Ya and she is a little misses🤣
  • Options
    So think it’s more r less the Sam as yesterday’s
  • Options
    I can definitely see it !!! Have you got any other tests rather than that brand ? I know so many people say they’re the best but when I got pregnant a few years ago now I got negatives on those and positives on the rest haha x
  • Options
    I have just been using them cause I’m no due my period till Wednesday r Thursday 
  • Options
    The picture is crap but it’s the first faint line I got off a clear blue
  • Options
    I can see it again!! You’ve got to be pregnant lovely I’ve seen it on all your tests!!  Xx
  • Options
    04Mum04Mum Regular
    edited Feb 22, 2021 4:17AM
    I took this using first morning urine, this line popped up in the first couple of minutes.  I took another one later in the day and the line was barely visible at all.  Could this be a false positive or does it look like a real positive?  I ask because my hormones have been all over the place and I have no idea when to expect a period.
  • Options
    That looks like a positive to me congratulations 😊
  • Options
    @04Mum definitely positive lovely! I would say maybe you weed too much before doing the test in the day :)
  • Options

Took this dis morning darker then the first clear blue but did a digital one and it said not pregnant
  • Options
    Digital ones need a really high level of the pregnancy hormone takes ages for it to show up on the digital one!! How many dpo are you? That’s got to be positive it’s got colour !! Xx 
  • Options
    I am either 11/12 dpo I’m due AF Tomorrow 
  • Options
    That’s a pretty strong line id say when you haven’t even missed your period yet!! X 
  • Options

That’s a better photo