Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Faint line

2»

Replies

• That’s 100% positive !! 
  • Congratulations they’re are defo your progressing positives !! Xx

• Was expecting a not pregnant again😊😊
  • Oh my lord haha congratulations - how are you feeling about it ?? :) 
  • I’m happy and nervous I have very bad pelvic pain still and not sure how it’s going to be 😊
  • Oh bless you!! Congrats :) what gender would you hope for ? 

What stage do you make an appointment for the docs ? (New to this only recently started trying)
  • i have 2 girls so would love a boy 🤞 I made my doctors appointment for Monday just so I build up more of the hormone levels 
    have ye been trying long
  • Oh bless you!! Congrats :) what gender would you hope for ? 

What stage do you make an appointment for the docs ? (New to this only recently started trying)
    So basically once you have positive tests, ring your doctors and tell them your pregnant, they might ask for bloods just to be sure, they’ll then inform midwife (well mine did anyway), and then it goes from there beaut, good luck as I’ve seen your new to this! The ladies are absolutely lovely on this website, any problems or advice needed they try they Damon hardest to help! My inbox is always open too xx
  • And congratulations dara hun, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months 🙏🏻❤️
  • @Dara - only just started properly this month! 

@WelshGirrl thank you hun that’s so helpful! I’m so excited just hope it happens fairly quickly but we will see ! I’m very lucky to have very regular cycles and been tracking ovulation for a few months to prepare etc so hoping that will help !! Xx 
  • @Dara - only just started properly this month! 

@WelshGirrl thank you hun that’s so helpful! I’m so excited just hope it happens fairly quickly but we will see ! I’m very lucky to have very regular cycles and been tracking ovulation for a few months to prepare etc so hoping that will help !! Xx 
    Wishing you the best of luck darling, atleast your prepared !! Just get doing the deed on the right days lol, always here if you need anything! But keep my updated I’d love to follow your journey also xx