Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Chuffedbaby2

Morning hun!

Just wondering how you are and if you have had any signs yet??

Not long now image

Sharon xx

http://bd.lilypie.com/qxznp1/.png

Replies

• Options
    oooh how exiting my very own post he he ........im ok had a terrible nights sleep , jack was awake loads i think he is feeling the change in the house is happening soon!!..........oh and i needed a wee 6 times!!!.....no signs as such , im really uncomfy now and baby has been a bit quieter the past couple of days so im hoping he/she is getting ready ,im seeing the midwife today so i will mention this to her anyway.........apart from that i think baby is well and truly comfy ........so were back in the race who will have first me or u ?? lol xxxxxxxxxxxx

have u had any more twinges? when will u get another sweep? xxxxx
  • Options
    Hey

Yeah i still have twinges all day everyday and contracting quite regular. But its not enough yet :lol:

I wish i could get checked daily to see if im more than 2cm dilated lol.

I have MW again on Wed (due date), but hopefully i wont have to go as she will already be here ;\)

I think i will get another sweep then but obv it didnt work the one i had on fri :\( Unless its taking its time to work lol

I just cant wait any longer!!!!

xx
  • Options
    aww bless u , well i have the midwife in a min and then i wont see her till next fri probably for a sweep , they wont do them here till 4 days after due date but that will be weekend so she might do one fri hopefully .....i think ill have a febuary baby and have resigned myself to that to avoid dissapointment next week lol xxxxx