Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Light bleeding from red to brown

Could someone advise please? Two days ago, I was 5w4d pregnant when I first noticed some light red bleeding only when wiping. Went to A&E and because was Friday evening they said to wait until Monday so the Early Pregnancy Unit to call me probably for a scan. I worn a pad and did not collect any blood. It stopped! The following day, it happened to see some brown discharge this time like on the last days of my period. I also had some periods pains.

Replies

• Hello, try not to worry.. unless you’re having any sort of severe pain then it could just be blood/old blood leaving your body, I bled from 5 weeks to 13 and then again at 25/26 and everything was okay, it was just blood leaving my body x
  • Hello, thank you so much for sharing your experience. That is a very good news. I cannot wait for my scan. 
  • I’ll keep my fingers crossed you have a good outcome🙏🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 Xx
  • All turned out to be a perfect pregnancy and I could also see the heart pulsation on the scan. Old blood coming out.. thank you so much for your support! Xx such a relief now and great joy🙏🏻 
  • I’m so happy to hear that! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months darling ❤️ Love and light ❤️ 
  • My heart is overflowing with gratitude. Thank you so much. You are now part of our happiness, being so kind and supportive🙏🏻 Sending you lots of love ❤️
  • Aww thank you hun, I’m excited to follow your journey 🥰😍 ❤️X