Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Is this positive?

I’m 9DPO so I know it’s too early but I couldn’t help myself!! Is there a very faint line on these? I’m can’t work out if I’m kidding myself or not. 

Replies

• hi im new here just want to ask those who try pregnacy test thru salt.mine is like this 🙂 i didnt have my period this month but im expecting it on 12 of march just want to ask those who try this if you got the same result and you got pregnant 🙂 thank you for your kind responce
  • Hey @ALou86 I think I can see something on the left one. How many days before AF are you?
  • AF is due Tue.
  • Next Tuesday? 
  • Yes sorry! 
  • So you're in the 5 days prior to AF phase. See, if you're pregnant, the hcg levels are still very low at this point. They will double all 48h if I recall correctly. So test again in 48 hours and see if the line gets any darker. Fingers crossed! 
  • Thank you. I’m going to try and hold off until Saturday, which was my original plan. It’s just too tempting when the tests are sitting there. 
  • I know, been there, done that :) 
  • I don’t believe in the salt test personally.. and @ALou86 that looks positive to me babe xx
  • I can see a vv faint line, I'd test again in a few days to check for progression. Good luck x
  • Thank you all, I got my BFP on a clear blue this morning. 

I’ve been spotting since about Tuesday, I’d put it down to implantation but now I’m a bit worried. Should it be lasting this long? It’s very mild, literally occasionally when I wipe, just the tiniest spot. 
  • ALou86 said:
    Thank you all, I got my BFP on a clear blue this morning. 

I’ve been spotting since about Tuesday, I’d put it down to implantation but now I’m a bit worried. Should it be lasting this long? It’s very mild, literally occasionally when I wipe, just the tiniest spot. 
    Unless accompanied with pains there’s nothing to worry about. I bled all the way thru my pregnancy and my little girl is nearly one xx