Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2021

Due in August 2021

Replies

• @Stokiejodie i had 3 good days in week 16 and now I’m back to feeling horrible again 😕 I hope you get your energy back ❤️
  • Its since I've come back work I've lost all my energy. Ironically day I didnt work last week I was up and walking dog before 6:30am haha. Maybe baby doesn't want me to work lol xx
  • MrsH02 said:
    Morning ladies. I don’t know what’s wrong with me and the moment but my get up and go has well and truly got up and gone!! I was a little naughty and had someone at work check my blood results and surprise surprise I am anaemic again (this happens even when I’m not pregnant) so I’m putting my lack of energy down to that. 

@Jobomaphoy I have been told I will be finishing work at 28 weeks despite the fact I can put myself as completely non clinical (I am a nurse/ward manager) but the hospital that I work in is a main respiratory and cardiac centre by for the area so we have so much covid here that they don’t even want me in the building. I spend all day everyday in masks and PPE and it is so uncomfortable. Iv had my risk assessment completed to say I’m not to go to any ward with covid present (I’m lucky my ward is a clean surgical ward) however it doesn’t stop the covid positive patients walking round the corridors 😖
    We also need you due date to put in the little chart we have going (and gender if you know it)

yay @KristinO1987 we have our first 💗 of the group. I have updated the chart. 
    Ahhh completely understandable why you're at home from 28 weeks then!

My due date is currently 25th August but every time we have a scan, they bring my due date forward so I think I have a good grower in there haha!
  • I'm 15+1 and my energy is non existent. I'm working from home until Monday and find I'm doing my absolutely necessary jobs in the morning and then "having a lie down" in the afternoons. I have no idea how I'm going to cope next week when schools return, 6 lessons per day and meetings.... wonder if they'll mind if I have a nap? 🤣
  • @Jobomaphoy do you still have store cupboards maybe sneak off in there for a nap haha xx
  • Good luck for monday @Jobomaphoy is your school doing all the testing my daugher at secondary school cant go in till Wednesday she has to go for a test then come home and if shes negative then she can go to school on Thursday 
  • Haha @Stokiejodie I have a store cupboard but it's full of spiders 🤣

@Sj83 yes so staff testing is twice per week and all students are staggered over the first two days to allow for them all to be tested and then it's all systems go...

I know we need this in order to return to normality so I don't want to complain too much! 

How are you both feeling today?
  • I think the testing is a positive way to go with so many people being carriers with out symptoms my daugher has school transport and her carer had it and didnt even know I'm really good 15 weeks tomorrow
  • 16+3 & my energy is non existent, feeling nauseous & still sick most mornings 😔 Afternoon naps are the way forward (when you can squeeze one in). From about week 14 I started to pop...now getting the "you're really starting to show" comments 😂

• I think this was last night 👶💙💜
  • I'm 16+1 and waking up everyday knackered and with a headache. Last night I was asleep on settee by 8pm and then went up to bed at 9.30, ironically I then woke up and couldn't get sleep. 

I'm off work today so was hoping for a lie in but the dog said no at 7am so I've fed her and best take her for a walk. I had planned to clean all the house today but I'm not feeling it now xx
  • MrsH02 said:

🥰🥰
  • Morning ladies I'm 15 weeks today one of my daughters has a inset day from homeschooling today so were of for a walk this morning I'm normally in bed by 9 and dont normally last long before I'm asleep 
  • Seems like we have all been drained of energy 😴 

@MrsH02 do we have everyone on the list now ? I love the list excellent idea xx
  • @Stokiejodie I believe that is all of us!! 

I am knackered ladies. Officially in my new house now but the move has left me exhausted!! 
  • Oh yes forgot yesterday was moving day all done now though hopfully the kids and other half help with the unpacking think I've started to feel movements over the last few days 🥰
  • Ahhh congrats on the new house @MrsH02

We moved last August. I had been saying for such a long time that I didn't want a new baby until we had a bigger house, I don't think hubby actually thought we'd ever move so it was a bit of a shock when we got our dream house and I was like.. baby now please! Haha

Love the list. 

You've got a bit of a bump showing there @EmPa how lovely 😍 

@Sj83 an inset day! What a treat! (For her and you haha) 
  • @MrsH02 glad you’re in you’re house now. What a relief!

sounds like no one has tons of energy these days. I’m 17w3d now and waiting for some energy or something lol. Still having some nausea here and there even though I’m still on my unisom/b6. I want this story to change 😭 these girl pregnancies are super hard on me
  • Ahhh congrats on the new house @MrsH02

We moved last August. I had been saying for such a long time that I didn't want a new baby until we had a bigger house, I don't think hubby actually thought we'd ever move so it was a bit of a shock when we got our dream house and I was like.. baby now please! Haha

Love the list. 

You've got a bit of a bump showing there @EmPa how lovely 😍 

@Sj83 an inset day! What a treat! (For her and you haha) 
    Ha ha love this 🥰