Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Lines or am I crazy?

Replies

• I see it, how many dpo are you?
  • Gamble5 said:
    I see it, how many dpo are you?
    I really don’t know what dpo mean! I took the test because I thought I was starting my period but it was just two VERY light days. My periods are very irregular and it makes it hard to track my ovulation. 
  • Just means days past ovulation i never used to know what it meant either 🙂
    i would try another test in 48hrs i’m sure you will have a stronger line. Alot of people recommend getting first response early response as they are super sensitive tests xx
  • I can see them ! Defo re test in 48 hours as hcg doubles ! Good luck xx
  • I took a test this morning after 3 faint positives yesterday and it was negative. I’m going to go out later to buy a different type of test! Hoping it wasn’t false positives yesterday from these cheapy test :) 
  • Maybe it's too early for some tests to detect anything. False positives are very rare.
  • I’m thinking it was evaporation lines. I took a clear blue test this morning and it was negative 
  • Clear Blues aren't that sensitive, that means they show longer a negative than others. You said your period is irregular. But do you have any idea when your AF would be or should be due?
  • Bundaberg said:
    Clear Blues aren't that sensitive, that means they show longer a negative than others. You said your period is irregular. But do you have any idea when your AF would be or should be due?
    I have no clue when my period is/will be. They span anywhere from 35 day to 93 days. I’m assuming AF is meaning period lol 
  • yes :) your period. The thing is, that most pregnancy tests only work after your period was due. Therefore it's hard to know when to test, if you don't know when your period is due... 
  • I do see a line on your test. It's very rare to get a false positive. I'd try a first response early response. It's a lot more sensitive to HCG  then a clear blue 
  • Clear blue aren’t as sensitive.. they require a lot more hcg x