Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FRER indent or BFP?

Hi! So I know FMU is better to use but last night I got impatient and decided to test. There was a definite line and it was pink!! About 20-30 minutes later the line faded out quite a bit. It was still there but much harder to see. I wanted to get an opinion on these! I posted the original and tweaked photo! 

Replies

• Looks positive to me. I would re test in the morning to check 
  • Catj21 said:
    Looks positive to me. I would re test in the morning to check 
    Thank you for answering!! This was last night so I’ll test again tomorrow morning! 
  • Not sure if it's a valid test, it does look a bit like dye run to me? Well either way re-test tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed! xx
  • Bundaberg said:
    Not sure if it's a valid test, it does look a bit like dye run to me? Well either way re-test tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed! xx
    Thank you for commenting!! I will definitely keep testing. I’m almost tempted to take another one tonight😅 I took that test yesterday at 6pm
  • I tested tonight and unfortunately it was negative .. 
  • I’m assuming my test last night was effected with diluted urine. Tested with FMU this morning and a line popped up within three minutes and kept getting darker! Definitely pink as well! 
  • So.. I can defo see the lines but obviously fmu is the best especially during early stages.. as testing in the night can give a false negative because your Irvine would be way too dilated etc, your lines are getting more prominent ! Re test in 48 hours if u can and let us know! Good luck hun x x x 
  • Looks promising! Fingers crossed!