Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I’m baffled! Please help! Is this a false Positive😞

IamJustJoyIamJustJoy Regular
edited Mar 10, 2021 12:32AM in Trying to conceive
Hi I’m 45 and we suffered through blighted ovum two years ago and stopped trying. I’m irregular and down to about 6 af a year and then a few days ago I noticed I was extremely tired, breast heavy so I took a test from Dollartree. Extremely shocked but excited I purchased the two pack CB digital and Rapid and both negative. Earliest appointment I can get is the 17th and I’m appreciating your thoughts!

Replies

• Just took another one and it’s negative also🙁
  • I see a line on the top one. It's very rare to get a false positive so it's more likely that your HCG levels just aren't hight enough yet for the clear blue to detect it. I'd try a first response early response and that should give you your answer. Good luck x
  • I did and they were negative, I am thinking it was a chemical pregnancywinter2020 said:
    I see a line on the top one. It's very rare to get a false positive so it's more likely that your HCG levels just aren't hight enough yet for the clear blue to detect it. I'd try a first response early response and that should give you your answer. Good luck x

• I did and they were negative, I am thinking it was a chemical pregnancywinter2020 said:
    I see a line on the top one. It's very rare to get a false positive so it's more likely that your HCG levels just aren't hight enough yet for the clear blue to detect it. I'd try a first response early response and that should give you your answer. Good luck x

Oh I'm so sorry lovely x fingers crossed next month is your month x