Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Help me!!!!! really thought i was pregnant

Could I be pregnant?

I could really use some advice as we are TTC. Got a strong positive OPK on 2/28, my flo app said ovulation would fall on 3/1. we had sex on 2/28.... so about 5 dpo, I started having some light cramping on each side of my pelvis. nothing too crazy just light pinches and a light ache. not nearly as bad as AF cramps. it went on until around 7/8 dpo. 

on 7 dpo, My boyfriend & I were getting ready to go out to the store when a wave of nausea hit me, HARD. earlier in the day i felt little sudden waves of nausea but for a few seconds while switching position. this time i felt an urge to vomit but couldnt. just nauseous & it lasted much longer. I figured i was getting a stomach virus, but when it subsided after about 30 minutes & we went and normally had dinner, i figured i would for sure be getting my BFP. took a test that night, NEGATIVE. 

morning of 8dpo NEGATIVE
night of 8dpo NEGATIVE
and today, morning of 9dpo NEGATIVE 
all were first response tests. 
does this mean im out? period still not due till 3/16 but surely if im nauseous & lightly cramping i would have a positive FR????? helppp

Replies

• Your still really early with all my pregnancies I've not had a positive Result till the day af due
  • so could my nausea still be pregnancy? im so confused ive never had that feeling. 
  • When is your AF due hun? 
    I think it's a lot easier to calculate from that date on. 
    Implementation usually occurs around 7-10 days after ovulation. It's unusualy to experience any pregnancy symptoms that early, but of course not impossible, every body is different and reacts differently. 
    I can just tell you it's probably too early to get an accurate test result yet. My friend had negative tests up until three days after her AF was due. And I just visited her newborn last weekend, so there's that :)
  • Hi! Thank you for your response! Aunt flo is not due until march 16th! were 5 days away ! 
  • Bundaberg said:
    When is your AF due hun? 
    I think it's a lot easier to calculate from that date on. 
    Implementation usually occurs around 7-10 days after ovulation. It's unusualy to experience any pregnancy symptoms that early, but of course not impossible, every body is different and reacts differently. 
    I can just tell you it's probably too early to get an accurate test result yet. My friend had negative tests up until three days after her AF was due. And I just visited her newborn last weekend, so there's that :)
    af is due march 16th!
  • That's why it's a bit too early to test. There are some super sensitive tests in the market that might pick up any pregnancy hormones, but until your due date it's not as accurate. Meaning if an early response test will give you a positive, it is positive. But just because it's negative doesn't necessarely mean it's a negative. I know, the 2 week wait is horribly long, but you will get an answer soon! Fingers crossed for you.