Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I want my sore boobs back

From the moment I found out I was pregnant at 3+4 my nipples were so sore and my boobs ached, they dont really hurt anymore............do they hurt through-out the pregnancy or is this a sign that comes and goes?

UPDATE: Symptoms come and go, sore boobs are back with a vengence haha!!!!! phew!!!

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev272pr___.png

[Modified by: akaLadyK on 08 February 2009 18:39:01 ]

Replies

• try not to worry hun. im 16weeks and my boobs have been on a rollacoaster ride one mind terribly sore next min nothing worried me so much in early stages i drove my mum oh gyna doctors and nurse mad with my boobs lol so dont worry hun x they be back with vegance lol. x
  • I am so gald you posted this, I have not been able to sleep on my front as my boobs have been so sore since I got BFP. But last night they were fine no pain, and it paniced me. Glad its not just me.
  • Most symptoms seem to come and go, I panicked a little at first. My boobs now at times feel like someone is sticking a hot poker on my nipples ouch!!!

Sazzle
    19 weeks today!
  • hi hun - try not to worry. some people dont even get sore boobs at all i think. mine arent overly painful just feel a bit heavier. it does come and go i think too... x x x
  • Mine hurt loads at the beginning but stopped at about 10 weeks. Don't panic!
  • I had this on Monday, I was so convinced that something bad had happened because my boobs didn't hurt and I had more energy.
    I spoke to my midwife who said that it was perfectly normal as the hormones come in waves rather than a constant.
    I can safely say they are sore again and my energy has long gone but not had any sickness at all!!!
    Lulu 8+1
  • I had this on Monday, I was so convinced that something bad had happened because my boobs didn't hurt and I had more energy.
    I spoke to my midwife who said that it was perfectly normal as the hormones come in waves rather than a constant.
    I can safely say they are sore again and my energy has long gone but not had any sickness at all!!!
    Lulu 8+1