Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

Is this a miscarriage?

Brown watery discharge. Has anyone had this before? I’m freaking out, im 6+4. EPU can’t see me until Tuesday! Only when I wipe and I kind of need to push the tissue up. Help 😩

Replies

• Was this a miscarriage? Sorry I’m late but this is happening to me x
  • Also what I'm experiencing at the moment mine has turned a little more red but only when I wipe. I have an early scan booked tomorrow as I'm prone to ectopic pregnancies 
  • Also what I'm experiencing at the moment mine has turned a little more red but only when I wipe. I have an early scan booked tomorrow as I'm prone to ectopic pregnancies 
    I’m 12 weeks and 1 day, I experienced bleeding about 3/4 weeks ago, it was quite red but was only a little bit, I didn’t experience any pain, if this is similar to mine I would advise you not to worry, I was heartbroken when I was bleeding as it’s so normal to be, every pregnancy is different, Me and baby are fine and just wanted to give you a piece of mind, I hope you get sorted hun xxx
  • I suppose I'm just worried because the last two pregnancies I've had haven't ended well I preying all will be fine as I had bleeding with my second daughter. Thank you for your reassurance it's not much just little bit here and there when I wipe . So glad you and baby are well :-) xxx
  • Hannahjohn said:I suppose I'm just worried because the last two pregnancies I've had haven't ended well I preying all will be fine as I had bleeding with my second daughter. Thank you for your reassurance it's not much just little bit here and there when I wipe . So glad you and baby are well :-) xxx

Also what I'm experiencing at the moment mine has turned a little more red but only when I wipe. I have an early scan booked tomorrow as I'm prone to ectopic pregnancies 
    I’m 12 weeks and 1 day, I experienced bleeding about 3/4 weeks ago, it was quite red but was only a little bit, I didn’t experience any pain, if this is similar to mine I would advise you not to worry, I was heartbroken when I was bleeding as it’s so normal to be, every pregnancy is different, Me and baby are fine and just wanted to give you a piece of mind, I hope you get sorted hun xxx

• Hey, I hope your scan went well. This happened to me 2 weeks ago and I miscarried. Fingers and toes crossed for you xo