Forum home Pregnancy Baby names
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Baby boy names

Hi girls,

in need of baby boy names. I already have a son and I’m confident I’m having another and can’t think of any boy names! We struggled the first time round. 

Name ideas welcomed 🥰

Replies

• Whats your other son called? Are you more into traditional or modern names x
  • He’s called Jack. Anything that’s nice really... not to out there though xx
  • Aww jacks a lovely name 🥰
    Theres so many lovely boys names my favourites are.
    Lucas
    Myles
    Ryan
    Rowan
    William 
    Sebastian/Seb

Do you have any atall on your list x
  • My partner likes Seb but I’m not sure. I like Williams and Lucas too but they are my sisters names lol xx
  • Aww thats the problem agreeing on a name and someone else always seems to have a name you like 🙈 i love William but already taken by family members x
  • I find boy names so much harder than girls! Xx
  • I agree i like traditional but so many we liked sounded too biblical. Girls names are definitely easier..are you finding out the gender x
  • Liam
    Sam
    Jem
    Jonathan
    Marcus
    Ian
    Alex
    Philip

• I agree i like traditional but so many we liked sounded too biblical. Girls names are definitely easier..are you finding out the gender x

no not finding out the gender but we have a girls name sorted! I have a feeling I’ll be having another boy too! Xxx
  • We downloaded kinder the baby name app haha you swipe the names you like and dislike but can link you parnter to it and if you both match on a name it saves it 🙈 that helped us narrow it down x
  • Aww I’ll try that thank you! It took us until our boy was born to get his name. Hoping it’s easier this time lol xx
  • I hear so many people aswell that are totally stuck with a name and then they decide the baby doesnt suit it haha