Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Testing in April - The Spring BFP Thread 💐🤞🏼

Replies

• Fingers crossed for you 🤞🏽 Xx 
  • Hey Ladies..

AF showed her ugly face at midnight last night.

I went to the doctors yesterday :neutral:  turns out I had a virus which accounts for my 'pregnancy symptons' anyway I'm totally fine and feeling positive about this month.. after a little cry last night.. haha

Will be temp checking for first time. CD1 predicted OV 6th April.
  • mummae26 said:
    Didn’t realise there was a new thread haha out this on the old one! I’m 9dpo, done a Sainsbury’s test with FMU, this came up within 2 minutes but I know they’re notorious for evaps and I’m just not sure..
    Congrats looks promising to me! Maybe try frer xx
  • CYP said:
    Ok! Here we go again ladies 

CD 3 for me. I started testing BBT this time and I’m purchasing pre seed.  OV predicated around April 2nd and I’m already re arranging our plans to make sure we are together to baby dance 

Anyone else trying something different this round? 

Xo
    Heyyy 

What is pre seed?

Feeling positive for some xmas babies xxxx
  • BLily190 said:
    CYP said:
    Ok! Here we go again ladies 

CD 3 for me. I started testing BBT this time and I’m purchasing pre seed.  OV predicated around April 2nd and I’m already re arranging our plans to make sure we are together to baby dance 

Anyone else trying something different this round? 

Xo
    Heyyy 

What is pre seed?

Feeling positive for some xmas babies xxxx
    Hey you! How’s it going? It’s a lubricant that mimics our fertile CM to help sperm reach our egg . This is what I’ve learnt about it anyway. Thanks for reminding me actually I need to go get some today but I’m still only on cycle day 5. 
  • I’ve just ordered some frer they’ll be here tomorrow.. might save my FMU til they get here 😂 I just want to know! I’ll be 10 dpp so hoping I’ll get a reliable result x
  • Fingers crossed @mummae26 I can deffo see the line in the first one x

@CYP Hey.. feeling a lot more positive today, honestly that moment before AF arrives is so stressful, I aim to be far more relaxed this time! just ordered conceive plus after reading up on it xx
  • Hi ladies! I'm currently ttc #2!! 
    Took a test this morning only 4dpo 😂 but hopefully in the next few weeks we see a pos test!!! 
    Baby dust to everyone ☺
  • AmethystAmethyst Regular
    edited Mar 26, 2021 10:43AM
    @Lh8609, its crazy how TTC can take over our lives!  
    Hope to see you back soon telling us you've got BFP.

I'm cd3 today, new cycle, new start
  • @Amethyst Heyy CD3 as well :smile:

Will be so nice to see some bfps this month!!
  • Hi girls! CD1, here we go again  ;)
  • Ah so sorry those of you moving over from March, was holding out hope for you ☹️

I’m cd6 - literally just back from dropping off OH’s sample at haematology for fertility referral!

BBT is like a rollercoaster this cycle - high one day, low the next, I don’t think it’s looking good for a healthy OV if I’m honest 😕🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Just glad I'm not doing it alone but with all of you! Good luck to all of us  :)
  • According to my Premom app I am 1dpo today. Good old tww! Lol fingers crossed everyone xx
  • Afternoon all, just dropping in to say hello. 5dpo today and feeling incredibly crampy but I’m trying not to think about it too much this month. Good luck to everyone who’s joined the last few days x
  • Hi @Lh8609 @Bundaberg and baby dust for this month!

@KelB79 Hope all goes well at the clinic xx

CD5 x 
  • Good luck @Lh8609. I’m trying to distract myself this month and will try to stay as chilled as possible. Fingers crossed for us all xx
  • Little update! X 
  • Yay @mummae26 so pleased for you!!! Xx
  • Omg wow congratulations @mummae26 really really happy for you (I knew I could see those lines 🤣)